RM_reviewer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There's only one way to make a game done well - to do it well, not to complain about others criticizing it. I thought that was obvious, and need not to be said, but apparently not to some.
    There are games done well, others not so much... reviews are reviews, not solely to criticize, nor to (as absurdly some expect) praise unconditionally, and no amount of bizarre "reviews not good" throwaway comments, or brigades of downvotes, will convince me to say otherwise.
    LadyBaskerville
    LadyBaskerville
    And there are reviews done well, others... I can't speak about the quality of your actual critique, because in the few videos I started watching out of curiosity I couldn't even understand what you were saying. I'd recommend either learning some basic audio balancing or sticking to text-based reviews. Also, linking back to the game you are reviewing is just common courtesy, especially for lesser-known games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Avery wrote on MouseWorks's profile.
That is a really cute avatar concept that you have there! I like it :3
Well, here's a screenshot of just another game that might never be completed...

quicktrip_xp01.jpg
Fake FullScreen (Download):
I decided to make another picture using my markers. This time featuring my OCs Zethero(guy) and Aureen(girl).Fighting Side-by-Side.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristiaancastro