Recent content by RM_reviewer

1. RM_reviewer

RMMV World of Ruin

2. RM_reviewer

There's only one way to make a game done well - to do it well, not to complain about others...

There's only one way to make a game done well - to do it well, not to complain about others criticizing it. I thought that was obvious, and need not to be said, but apparently not to some.
  3. RM_reviewer

There are games done well, others not so much... reviews are reviews, not solely to criticize...

There are games done well, others not so much... reviews are reviews, not solely to criticize, nor to (as absurdly some expect) praise unconditionally, and no amount of bizarre "reviews not good" throwaway comments, or brigades of downvotes, will convince me to say otherwise.
  4. RM_reviewer

I'm not mocking anyone, merely commentating on games.

I'm not mocking anyone, merely commentating on games.
  5. RM_reviewer

By the way... if you spend less time mocking people, then maybe... just maybe... you could make...

By the way... if you spend less time mocking people, then maybe... just maybe... you could make better games.:LZYwink:
  6. RM_reviewer

Nothing to do with my knowledge of video editing in that respect... also, atmosphere was...

Nothing to do with my knowledge of video editing in that respect... also, atmosphere was literally all there was, if there was anything at all in other games then I'd point it out.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Decided to retake an old concept I was working on long ago, first change I decided to tackle on right away is the sprites. Never been fan of the default chibis, so I edited it a bit... :kaoswt:
8YavqRj.png

Not sure if this will be the final take, but I like it more than the regular one.
Need a few testers for my new plugin, any takers?
Good night (or day) to everyone! :smile:
You thought kids rooms were messy. Look at this.
Back in the house and I'm hungry
Yoshi!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
owokambo