Recent content by Robert-Character Creator

1. Robert-Character Creator

I think that looks much better.

I think that looks much better.
  2. Robert-Character Creator

In my opinion, the greens are too vibrant. Too bright. Of course, that could be *my* display, so.

In my opinion, the greens are too vibrant. Too bright. Of course, that could be *my* display, so.
  3. Robert-Character Creator

My dog Oliver, who I've had for 16 years since I was 6, died today, in my lap. He was my best...

My dog Oliver, who I've had for 16 years since I was 6, died today, in my lap. He was my best friend.
  4. Robert-Character Creator

The light has gone out of my life.

The light has gone out of my life.
  5. Robert-Character Creator

The three squares, the R, and the new castle one, right? There was an older one before the...

The three squares, the R, and the new castle one, right? There was an older one before the squares, I think, but I don't remember what it looked like.
  6. Robert-Character Creator

I know I'm late to the party here, but I drew up some death animations for if the main character...

I know I'm late to the party here, but I drew up some death animations for if the main character in my game gets killed, and it actually made me feel really awful for a while lol. Empathy can be funny sometimes.
  7. Robert-Character Creator

I am thoroughly impressed every time I see an update from you. Your game really does blow most...

I am thoroughly impressed every time I see an update from you. Your game really does blow most of ours out of the water, and that's just the title screen! I can't wait to see the finished product.
  8. Robert-Character Creator

Wow, this is really beautiful!

Wow, this is really beautiful!
  9. Robert-Character Creator

Now that you mention it, my icons are gone as well... I just didn't notice because I don't...

Now that you mention it, my icons are gone as well... I just didn't notice because I don't normally use them very much.
  10. Robert-Character Creator

I can confirm I'm having no issues. Hopefully you find a fix.

I can confirm I'm having no issues. Hopefully you find a fix.
  11. Robert-Character Creator

I couldn't access any pages for probably a half hour.

I couldn't access any pages for probably a half hour.
  12. Robert-Character Creator

The Resource WIP Thread 3

Well, the smaller rug is actually based on a page from the Lindisfarne Gospels, so those corners are part of the design. Here: Yeah, the smallest rug is a rug. Many rugs in medieval times had scenes depicted on them, though mostly these were hung on the wall and referred to as tapestries.
  13. Robert-Character Creator

The Resource WIP Thread 3

I've been doing a lot more pixel art lately for my game, since it's basically the last thing in my to-do list right now. I really want to finish the third floor's furniture, so I've been working on that. Here's what I've done lately, any critique is appreciated.
  14. Robert-Character Creator

[RGD] DirectX implementation of RGSS3

Yeah, I did read through the compatibility page they have, at least what was in English, anyway. I was worried that was the case...
  15. Robert-Character Creator

[RGD] DirectX implementation of RGSS3

Hello. I'm experiencing an issue where RGD crashes the game on startup. It appears to be a conflict with Tsukihime's Collision Maps script, found here. To recreate the issue, simply install RGD into the demo, and try to run it. It should crash shortly afterward. I have experienced this issue...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gh05tinblack