Recent content by robhav

1. robhav

Mouse System Ex

I did solve this, but that was a while back and I'm not completely sure but I think what fixed the issue was that I started using MBS Map Zoom https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mbs-map-zoom.48267/ and it made everything work out right.
  2. robhav

Procedural Random Dungeon Generator (January Update)

Hi. Very cool. Loved KaiMonkey's script and am glad to see someone bring his concept into MV. What are your terms of use?
  3. robhav

Improved/Combined Weapon Skills [Question]

Don't know anything about DreamX's plugin but Yanfly's Weapon Unleash plugin lets you change a weapon's skill using javascript tags. You just put an if statement in the weapon's note tag box that checks for the condition you're looking for and if it's true it will change that weapon's attack skill.
  4. robhav

MV - changing character at any time

If you mean swapping the party leader without going into the formation menu this plugin will do that. http://mvplugins.com/plugin/PrimeHover/PH - Swap Party
  5. robhav

Firearm scripting - hitting a wall

You can do all of this with Yanfly's skill core. It allows you to put scripts into the skill note box. You can reference user and target and do whatever you need with them. You could use it to set a variable or switch which would be unique to each actor (or maybe party index) to designate cocked...
  6. robhav

Hide values in the HP/MP gauge in the Menu Screen?

In rpg_windows.js script there is a Window_Base function called drawActorHp. Around line 550. Comment out the last line which is this: this.drawCurrentAndMax(actor.hp, actor.mhp, x, y, width, this.hpColor(actor), this.normalColor()); It...
  7. robhav

increasing battlemember

I've never used SRD's summon core but I just looked at it and noted that it has an option to set the number of turns for the summoning. If you apply a state to the summoner, and use Yanfly's Buffs & States, you can run a script when the state is applied, and then another script when the state is...
  8. robhav

[solved] Don't starve map system

I put all my events on the base map, then you can just have switches to go along with the loading of a particular map into a region that will activate a particular event or if you need something more complex you can use Hime's Custom Page Conditions (...
  9. robhav

[solved] Don't starve map system

I use Estriole's RegionMapLoader to randomize maps. I have one base map which is mostly blank divided up into regions, then a bunch of other maps of the same size but with different stuff in the different regions. Then when the player transfers to the map it autoruns an event which randomly...
  10. robhav

city builder threw events

You probably should check out EST Build & Decor plugin. I use it for placing buildings. You can download a demo to see how it works over here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/est-build-and-decor-ex.50058/
  11. robhav

BACK/CANCEL COMMAND in Scene_Status

Yanfly's Status core includes a cancel command. If you don't want to use Yanfly's plugin, you can look at it to see what you need to do, which is basically create a new Window_Command in the Scene_status create function, or rather create a new function createCommandWindow in Scene_status and...
  12. robhav

modify variable for x turns for each actor

You should be able to use Yanfly's Buffs and States Core to do this. It allows you to run code when a state is applied and when it is removed. If you were using the same variable number as the actor id and wanted to add 5 to the variable for actor 1, the note tag would be something like this...
  13. robhav

Decimal Currency

No, the currency unit only shows up on the number window, which you've fixed with the code you added. Glad it worked for you.
  14. robhav

Decimal Currency

Hi. Sorry. Got busy. I played around with it and seems to be working, though it's not perfect. Dollar sign is on the wrong side of buy and sell price, but you can use prices less than whole numbers. I took out the variable part. If you want to give the party other than whole number amounts of...
  15. robhav

Decimal Currency

This script will allow you to create decimal variables that you can use to add to the party's gold. For example you can set the decimal value at 7.98 and the party gold will display as $7.98 and will display the same way in a shop. Or if you just add a whole number value like 10, it will display...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
MY GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!
*FurAffinity is down*
*Sets house on fire*
This is fine.
How do you delete your own stupid thread here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
etiennasse