Recent content by Robin

1. Robin

I do like to spread elements throughout the characters, but it does change the roles. When the...

I do like to spread elements throughout the characters, but it does change the roles. When the precise element isn't important, multiple characters will have both physical and magical 'answers' to challenges in battle. If you have a dedicate black mage, they can have all the magic related answers.
  2. Robin

I do like to spread elements throughout the characters, but it does change the roles. When the...

I do like to spread elements throughout the characters, but it does change the roles. When the precise element isn't important, multiple characters will have both physical and magical 'answers' to challenges in battle. If you have a dedicate black mage, they can have all the magical related answers.
  3. Robin

Thanks for the answers. It's helpful to get a catch up. :)

Thanks for the answers. It's helpful to get a catch up. :)
  4. Robin

How much has the community shifted to creating in MV from VX Ace? (I've been away for a little...

How much has the community shifted to creating in MV from VX Ace? (I've been away for a little while)
  5. Robin

Broken as in a game-breaking bug?

Broken as in a game-breaking bug?
  6. Robin

Really interesting read. It does seem concerning that Whiz Kitty was released with, not simply a...

Really interesting read. It does seem concerning that Whiz Kitty was released with, not simply a late regard for monetisation, but no regard for it at all.
  7. Robin

All I have is gameplay... Just, nothing else.

All I have is gameplay... Just, nothing else.
  8. Robin

'One of the most amazing games out there' - Really? Art aside, what about it is notable?

'One of the most amazing games out there' - Really? Art aside, what about it is notable?
  9. Robin

Headphones - on, Excel - opened, Netflix - watching.

Headphones - on, Excel - opened, Netflix - watching.
  10. Robin

Got the Valiance framework for my IGMC game. Got to wait for that twist before I click New...

Got the Valiance framework for my IGMC game. Got to wait for that twist before I click New Project and start this thing.
  11. Robin

Unofficial IGMC 2015 Topic!

Looking over the rules, and ensuring commercial ready resources is my first challenge. I'm trying to find some suitable sprite side view battlers.
  12. Robin

I'm not really sure what that means. Are you saying you're so intelligent that no-one wants to...

I'm not really sure what that means. Are you saying you're so intelligent that no-one wants to employ you?
  13. Robin

Ancient Dungeons

Really impressed with this high quality tileset pack after looking through everything included.
  14. Robin

But it's a Saturday. No school tomorrow. ;)

But it's a Saturday. No school tomorrow. ;)
  15. Robin

Oh, that's a real technicality. We all get it at the same moment in time then, probably within...

Oh, that's a real technicality. We all get it at the same moment in time then, probably within the next six hours or so.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.
I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SparkleLanturn