Roboblue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez, I've seen more essays on these forums than I ever did in high school.
    Sailerius
    Sailerius
    I've seen more poorly-conceived critical responses to essays on these forums than I ever did in middle school.
    Animus
    Animus
    Explaining things people are passionate about can get lengthy, and sometimes go off track haha.
    My visit to Hayward just got exciting. And by exciting I mean there was a driveby just across the street and oh my God I don't wanna go outside anymore. Nobody was hurt but still, scared the **** outta me.
    Been playing through FF2 for a second time now. Definetely the most underrated of the series.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    I didn't like FF5's job class system. The later job classes didn't feel as well thought out as the beginning classes. I enjoyed FF4 personally, loved the story.
    Roboblue
    Roboblue
    I haven't finished FF5 yet, but I've enjoyed what I've played so far.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    FF 2 has to b e about the only one in the main series I haven't played apart from the online ones if you want to count those. What do you like best about it?

Definitely finish 5 its pretty good, my favorite is FF 6 though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.
Problem with sequels: Heroes getting rid of all their items and forgets all of their skills within the span of a year without explanation. :kaomad3:
I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GenAlFateh