Roboblue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez, I've seen more essays on these forums than I ever did in high school.
    Sailerius
    Sailerius
    I've seen more poorly-conceived critical responses to essays on these forums than I ever did in middle school.
    Animus
    Animus
    Explaining things people are passionate about can get lengthy, and sometimes go off track haha.
    My visit to Hayward just got exciting. And by exciting I mean there was a driveby just across the street and oh my God I don't wanna go outside anymore. Nobody was hurt but still, scared the **** outta me.
    Been playing through FF2 for a second time now. Definetely the most underrated of the series.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    I didn't like FF5's job class system. The later job classes didn't feel as well thought out as the beginning classes. I enjoyed FF4 personally, loved the story.
    Roboblue
    Roboblue
    I haven't finished FF5 yet, but I've enjoyed what I've played so far.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    FF 2 has to b e about the only one in the main series I haven't played apart from the online ones if you want to count those. What do you like best about it?

Definitely finish 5 its pretty good, my favorite is FF 6 though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

@taarna23's status just made me realise I haven't had any scam calls since that guy who hung up on me before he even began reading his script. How quiet it's been ... they were pretty much the only people who ever called!
I find great satisfaction in smiting spambots. I'm not really sure why.
I finally added my newly updated demo back to the website! It only took like 4 weeks of work...
Where is the "world-weary sigh" comment response when you need it? I need that one more than anything, but the closest we have is "wow" or "angry".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
merlinjoe