Recent content by Rogue Milk

1. Rogue Milk

Brigandine Armor...Plate or Mail?

It's a mail of plates.
  2. Rogue Milk

Would 16x16 or 24x24 Icons work in MV?

Without any editing, I guess no. You could resize it or take every individual icon and reposition on a 32x32 template.
  3. Rogue Milk

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I would totally share it but I don't have it ready. Sorry. Do you want to show what you already set in place? Maybe I can help you figure it out what is missing. EDIT: Here's a example of what I did: <Shop Picture Name: Sword> <Shop Picture Max Dimensions: 80, 80> <Shop Picture Alignment...
  4. Rogue Milk

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Yeah, Idk if I'm missing something here. The shop scene in the demo doesn't seen ready for this. I tried adding the notetags on the Short Sword to see if it would somehow trigger a different behavior, but no luck. EDIT: Oh, I think I got it. You have to mess around with the notetags to position...
  5. Rogue Milk

Map Madness Finals Poll!: 1. Calamitous Magic 2. WaywardMartian

Two awesome maps right there.
  6. Rogue Milk

MogHunter has disappeared.

His twitter is back.
  7. Rogue Milk

MogHunter has disappeared.

I hope he/she is alright. These are dark times.
  8. Rogue Milk

What scares me a little is that he's Brazilian, although he lives in Japan (I think), and covid...

What scares me a little is that he's Brazilian, although he lives in Japan (I think), and covid is hitting hard in Brazil right now. It could have affected friends or family. Sorry, my mind goes to dark places sometimes.
  9. Rogue Milk

Strange thing is he/she had just update the site with a bunch on new scripts ported from MV to...

Strange thing is he/she had just update the site with a bunch on new scripts ported from MV to MZ. Hopefully he/she are just organizing stuff.
  10. Rogue Milk

OMG! No...

OMG! No...
  11. Rogue Milk

Seven Dungeon [Dungeon Crawler RPG now available on Playstore]

Looks great! Congratulations on the launch.
  12. Rogue Milk

MZ inspired battler

I see 2_5 as a sharpshooter and 2_6 dual wielding pistols.
  13. Rogue Milk

RMMV /RMMZ Items pop-out as a particles?

The closest I know of is Moghunter's Treasure Popup.
  14. Rogue Milk

RPG Maker MZ v1.2.0 Update

Great improvement on ElfKisser! I'm also hoping you guy fix the blurryness on the grass autotile from Outside A2.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nosferatu88