Recent content by Rokazulu

1. Rokazulu

RMVXA Path of Vidya (Modern, Story Driven RPG w/ Sci-fi elements)

Modern/Sci-fi Role-Playing Story Driven with Classic Turn-Based Action [LIST] Discover the true nature of "Vidya" a technology introduced to Gaia by an unknown cause Level up your characters, acquire equipment, gain new "Vidya" skills, while exploring the world Designed to be a modern day RPG...
  2. Rokazulu

Uploading Thumbnail crashes game

Ok, I didn't know this was only for workshop. This information will do. Thank you for the help.
  3. Rokazulu

It is titled "Manage Project" in the toolbar, right next to the green arrow for "Playtest" It looks like a grey gear. What I am attempting to do is upload a thumbnail image under [Select Thumbnail] where I choose the image but, it crashes the game instead. Feel free to re-read all the things I...
  4. Rokazulu

When I go to Project Management menu option and upload my image (exactly 544x544 .bmp 24-bit image) It will crash my game and not upload the image. I have tried moving the image to various folders on my computer, tried uploading different sizes and even .jpg but nothing seems to work. Any idea...
  5. Rokazulu

Create a different death state for actor and enemies?

Alright, Tsukihime's blog brought up this for anyone interested in having unique death states. https://himeworks.com/2013/05/custom-death-state/ I'm pretty sure it works to my liking. And actually kinda cool that I can have more than one death state for enemy. So ghosts and spirit beings, for...
  6. Rokazulu

Create a different death state for actor and enemies?

Due to the nature of my game, I need to create two different death states for actor and enemies when HP reaches 0. Only purely for definition/labeling purposes these two states won't differ at all. But, they do need to be named differently. Is this possible to do? So for instance, when an...
  7. Rokazulu

RMVXA Path of Vidya (Modern/Sci-fi RPG)

Modern/Sci-fi Role-Playing Story Driven Turn-Based Action Discover the true nature of "Vidya" a technology introduced to Gaia by an unknown cause Level up your characters, acquire equipment, gain new "Vidya" skills, while exploring the world Designed to be a modern day RPG taking place in a...
  8. Rokazulu

Timed Attack + Cast Animation ?

Perfect man. The two scripts seem to be working as I want them to now. Thanks!
  9. Rokazulu

Timed Attack + Cast Animation ?

I was wondering if it was possible to edit the timed attack script to allow both of these scripts to work in conjunction: Galv's timed button attacks: https://galvs-scripts.com/galvs-timed-button-attacks/ # Galv's Timed Button Attacks...
  10. Rokazulu

Yanfly's Party Script (Formation problem)

Yep! I got it working now. Thanks for the help all.
  11. Rokazulu

$game_party.swap_order(3,1)
  12. Rokazulu

The script command brings back an error in Game_Actor line 19 that says 'no implicit conversion from nil to integer.'
  13. Rokazulu

The instructions are not clear to me. Which of those lines has the script command and what parameters do I change (if any)?
  14. Rokazulu

I just tried this again in various ways, and no matter what the mc is always placed in the back. In game I have the mc (actor1) removed so it is just actor 2, then later actor 3 joins (but is strangely placed in front of actor 2...) and later I re-add the mc (actor1) and no matter what, he is...
  15. Rokazulu

I always happen to post in the wrong forum you'll have to forgive me. But, I'm sure the code isn't needed to figure out a solution.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guuh1