Recent content by rondchild

1. rondchild

RMXP Enthrean Radiance : Prologue [Completed]

Thank you! Feel free to give us a feedback. So, we can improve the final product!
  2. rondchild

Finally the game has completed! Enjoy the game, feel free to give us feedback to our final product next year!
  3. rondchild

Thank you! Please give us some feedback when the prologue is released!
  4. rondchild

Thanks! hope you love the prologue! Anyway, It's time to publish a new trailer!
  5. rondchild

@Powerise : Thank you! @KakonComp : Thank you! I'll post the project soon on here, please be...

@Powerise : Thank you! @KakonComp : Thank you! I'll post the project soon on here, please be excited. \m/
  6. rondchild

This is my first time to become a Publisher xD

This is my first time to become a Publisher xD
  7. rondchild

Genre : Adventure, Action, JRPG Developer : Enthrean Guardian Publisher : Eggion Release Date : 29 Oct, 2020 Price : FREE Enthrean Radiance is a 2D action-RPG that invokes the feeling of classic Japanese games. Help Millia and Razh to save the world of Enthrean from chaos! On her way to...
  8. rondchild

@Zeriab Yes, I am so excited because I love this game since one of my inspired to became a game...

@Zeriab Yes, I am so excited because I love this game since one of my inspired to became a game developer! @KakonComp Thank you! Glad you always supporting to me! This game will be have a demo version, so all of you can try this game for free!
  9. rondchild

So, I will publish a new game on steam SOON. This the first time I publish game not created 100%...

So, I will publish a new game on steam SOON. This the first time I publish game not created 100% by me. This is will be fun JRPG!
  10. rondchild

@KakonComp Thanks, I feel better right now!

@KakonComp Thanks, I feel better right now!
  11. rondchild

So stressful lately, real life stuff is so hard to decided. Especially when you are 25+ years...

So stressful lately, real life stuff is so hard to decided. Especially when you are 25+ years old. And then everything is all about time management. :'(
  12. rondchild

yes, do agree! Wow, did you a have project on IndieGoGo? What's the project?

yes, do agree! Wow, did you a have project on IndieGoGo? What's the project?
  13. rondchild

I'm consider to go with IndieGoGo but somehow the traffic is not good enough for video games?

I'm consider to go with IndieGoGo but somehow the traffic is not good enough for video games?
  14. rondchild

I want make a kickstarter campaign but my country is not supported Orz.. :'(

I want make a kickstarter campaign but my country is not supported Orz.. :'(
  15. rondchild

Do agree, MZ is just enhance version of MV. So, it's better to finish our game lol

Do agree, MZ is just enhance version of MV. So, it's better to finish our game lol

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

how does everybody even finish anything

i have like 5 projects in the backburner and it's just so sad that i probably won't get to finish all or maybe even any of them
Did you know that 90% of people in the world use the number in their sentence as they see fit?
It's been a long time since I was here but I have a lot of updates... btw I am teaching again about game programming and game design in some schools here in Brazil hahahaha It's good to see kids and teens learning this kind of thing!
welp, I literally can't continue working on ALEX now that my MZ trial is up (unless I somehow place in the jam which I don't remotely deserve to for my unfinished crap) so I am back on my bullshit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoyaGames