Recent content by Rook47

1. Rook47

Deleted event's bugged

So the best way to do it is make a event self switch got it it will just be a pain because I'm trying to do a collecting/harvesting system thank you for the help
  2. Rook47

Deleted event's bugged

So i will have event occur and I have the command to erase event and it will erase it but whenever you enter a building and leave the event comes back up is this a bug? How can I fix this?
  3. Rook47

What am I missing?(Orange green works not working)

http://hudell.com/blog/orangegreenworks/ this is the plug in i'm talking about
  4. Rook47

What am I missing?(Orange green works not working)

Hi so i am trying to use orange green works and green works by Huddell to incorporate steam achievements I have everything in the right spot and have the script enabled for the event. Here are some screen shots to show what i got https://gyazo.com/d2799ac835040ff58f686ab6cbd44932 Lib folder...
  5. Rook47

Orange Green Works (Need Help)

Hi so i am trying to use orange green works and green works by Huddell to incorporate steam achievements I have everything in the right spot and have the script enabled for the event. Here are some screen shots to show what i got https://gyazo.com/d2799ac835040ff58f686ab6cbd44932 Lib folder...
  6. Rook47

Yanfly Battle Core issue

This is what the plugin manager looks like: https://gyazo.com/87d47fa2a77778e7138beed0bcc1137f rpg_core.js v1.5.0 and side view battlers are enabled and this is what the battle screen looks like: https://gyazo.com/e21698c1d27def0683cbfc7fe83a1470
  7. Rook47

Steam achievements

I went to the page with the the list of what you need to do and it says there is stuff you need to altar/change in the steam sdk and I didn't say anywhere where in sdk I need to go folder wise so I was confused because i tried looking for these files in sdk and couldnt find them. Edit: this is...
  8. Rook47

Yanfly Battle Core issue

Hi i am trying out the yanfly battle core JS and it is showing the enemy sprites but is not showing my actors and I can't figure out what I need to change so it is normal like the default battle screens. Edit: it looks as almost if like over half the normal battle screen is cut off.
  9. Rook47

Steam achievements

I believe i tried out greenworks/ orange works something along those lines
  10. Rook47

Most important aspect of RPGs?

I think what makes the RPG's i have played so fun is the combat system and balancing. For me having some sort of interesting story line as well is really important and a diverse set of playable characters , classes, and spells.
  11. Rook47

Steam achievements

Hi i was wondering if there is some way to get Steam achievements for RPG Maker games, i already have a game on steam and want to use Steam achievements for it and already tried one java script plugin and didn't like that one and was wondering what options i have to incorporate Steam...
  12. Rook47

Virtual enigma box can't save game

Ya the problem seems to be that the config file isn't appearing into the folder I tried deploying clicking the game in output saving that worked but once I pack it all together can't save. Edit: It works now works have no idea what i did lol
  13. Rook47

Where i am confused as to where i am putting/placing this Make the external "www" and "save" folders and do i just leave them empty? Normally I dont zip it because i go to steam works sdk put it in the content folder can i put a zip of it in there? Edit: I have the save file1 and global save...
  14. Rook47

So before I go in and deploy the game make a www folder and make a folder inside that called save? then delploy the game and it will have the save stuff in there? edit: so i can save the "game" exe but when I go to name it into my games name exe add the folder recursive it won't save
  15. Rook47

Ya this this is where i got confused trying to do it.. I do deployment and I will have the .exe the other stuff the www and the local and I get confused from there all thats in the output folder and I tried to drag the exe to a test folder and created a www folder I am lost on what I need to do

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When your side job becomes more interesting than your dayjob and you think "do I quit again or finally actually do the same thing for more than five consecutive years..." I don't think I'll ever be able to say that though, I just cannot stick with one thing like you're 'supposed to'.
Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.
IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheesusTheGreat