Roseredpinball's Recent Activity

1. Roseredpinball replied to the thread Placing items on platforms to be sold?.

Ah, thank you. Thanks to everybody for all your help. I think I've resolved things for now. I found a workaround albeit it may take a...

Aug 18, 2019 at 12:04 AM
  2. Roseredpinball liked Shaz's post in the thread Placing items on platforms to be sold?.

How does "a customer come in and buy 1 tomato"? Do you have some event that controls when this happens? Or do you want to set it up so...

Aug 16, 2019 at 9:27 PM
  3. Roseredpinball replied to the thread Placing items on platforms to be sold?.

Ah, apologies. That's a good idea, I may just do that. I was planning on having it take place on one map. My vision is similar to that...

Aug 16, 2019 at 9:27 PM
  4. Roseredpinball replied to the thread Placing items on platforms to be sold?.

Thanks, that's very helpful! As for restocking, I was thinking that the player could place an item on the pedestal and as long as they...

Aug 16, 2019 at 8:10 AM
  5. Roseredpinball posted a new thread.

Placing items on platforms to be sold?

Hello all, I'm looking to make a game where you can sell things by placing them from your inventory on platforms. Only problem is, I'm...

Forum: RPG Maker VX Ace

Aug 15, 2019 at 9:14 AM