Recent content by Roseredpinball

1. Roseredpinball

Complimenting Sprites Dump

Hey all, it's been awhile! Over the years I have gathered a number of awesome facesets by various people but sadly not all of them had a matching sprite to go with it (or it was taken down, or I didn't like it lol). So I made some of my own using Game Character Hub, various custom generator...
  2. Roseredpinball

Kauzz Tilesets - Free to use

These are very polished and professional! Thank you so much for sharing!
  3. Roseredpinball

The Forgotten's Custom RTP Edits

Wonderful job! Tysm for sharing!
  4. Roseredpinball

Placing items on platforms to be sold?

Ah, thank you. Thanks to everybody for all your help. I think I've resolved things for now. I found a workaround albeit it may take a lot longer to implement. Instead of using the script I've decided to have a conditional branch for each possible item the player may place on the pedestal. As for...
  5. Roseredpinball

Ah, apologies. That's a good idea, I may just do that. I was planning on having it take place on one map. My vision is similar to that of Recettear or Hometown Story. By the way, do you happen to know how that script you linked me to works? I tried following the instructions but I'm afraid...
  6. Roseredpinball

Thanks, that's very helpful! As for restocking, I was thinking that the player could place an item on the pedestal and as long as they have that item in their inventory it'll stay on the pedestal. For example, say the player places a tomato on the pedestal, and they have 10 tomatoes. A customer...
  7. Roseredpinball

Hello all, I'm looking to make a game where you can sell things by placing them from your inventory on platforms. Only problem is, I'm not sure how to go about this. I was thinking I could do a select key item sort of thing but that would take forever if I were to include all the possible items...
  8. Roseredpinball

How to make a profile menu?

I'm not sure how else to describe it. I want to make a profile menu, similar to the one in Ace Attorney games, where you can look at profiles of various people you've encountered and see images/descriptions of them. It's for a detective game I'm working on. Is there a script for this or some way...
  9. Roseredpinball

Does Anyone Know Who Made These?

Wow, I can't believe you found it! Thank you so much! I used Google Translate and it sounds like I'm allowed to use these resources. The creator said their terms of the same as somebody named "Nanbo I poke" since it was apparently made to go with that person's sprites. But when I followed the...
  10. Roseredpinball

Sorry, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post them or not. Here:
  11. Roseredpinball

Aindra's Corner

Ah, what a shame! Well, thanks for letting me know!
  12. Roseredpinball

I apologize ahead of time if this is the wrong forum to post in. If it is, would a moderator be so kind as to move it to the appropriate forum? Thank you so much. Anyway, I found these old facesets and charset in one of my old game's files but I can't for the life of me figure out who made them...
  13. Roseredpinball

Chihuahua Faceset?

Resource Type: Face Maker Format: Ace Art Style: Artist's Original Description: Hello, I'm looking for a Chihuahua faceset to go along with PinedaVX's chihuahua (please see the attached image for reference.) I'm not too particular about style, any style will do, just as long as it's not too...
  14. Roseredpinball

RMVXA Dog Days

This is my first time posting a game to this forum and it's still in its very early stages so please go easy on me. Here goes!: Summary: Have you ever wondered what it was like to be a dog? No? Well, now you can (be a dog)! Play as one of nine different dogs each with their own unique story...
  15. Roseredpinball

Shiba Inu Sprite?

Ah, thank you! I'm sorry for responding so late! This is wonderful, I will be sure to credit both you and Mack! Thanks again!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flopinou74