Aug 25, 2019 at 3:34 AM
Birthday:
December 27
Front Desk, Customer Service, Best Western Plus

Share This Page

RouletteBunnie

Gamer Girl, Female, from Alberta, Canada

Veteran

Been taking break from making my game... Now to try and get back into it. *eek!* Aug 24, 2019 at 10:38 PM

RouletteBunnie was last seen:
Aug 25, 2019 at 3:34 AM
    1. RouletteBunnie
      RouletteBunnie
      Been taking break from making my game... Now to try and get back into it. *eek!*
      1. The Stranger and Lemonrice like this.
      2. Lemonrice
        Lemonrice
        I guess most of us can relate to that :) a good and up to date documentation of your thoughts is crucial, especially when you're not voluntaruly taking that break.
        Aug 24, 2019 at 10:50 PM
        RouletteBunnie and The Stranger like this.
    2. RouletteBunnie
      RouletteBunnie
      Are you able to make a VXACE game into a android or iphone game?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Heirukichi
        Heirukichi
        As far as I know there has been a unique case where a game made with VX Ace has been approved for Android, but I also know that the company will not allow that thing to happen again (there should be a thread about that in this forum).
        Aug 20, 2019 at 6:44 AM
      3. Heirukichi
        Heirukichi
        Aug 20, 2019 at 6:48 AM
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        but... you should use an actual forum for asking something like this. So it's archived on the internet and ppl could search the similar question :(
        Aug 20, 2019 at 9:31 AM
    3. RouletteBunnie
      RouletteBunnie
      The cold air against my face as I ran through the forbidden forest, running from the dark shadow close behind. What happens next?
      1. Lemonrice and The Stranger like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. RouletteBunnie
        RouletteBunnie
        @Lemonrice OOO twisted, love it! wonder if anyone else will pick up the next part :D
        Aug 19, 2019 at 4:26 AM
        Lemonrice and The Stranger like this.
      4. RouletteBunnie
        RouletteBunnie
        You embrace the unnerving sound as the bunny disappears within your fingers. Horrified watching the small bunny vanish, I felt a deep sickness in the pit of my stomach. I catch myself looking down to see the hole that the fur of the bunny left, leaving my brain from my stomach to this hole, I get down on my knees to see how far it went down. I pause and take a dive into the hole.
        Aug 19, 2019 at 4:32 AM
        Lemonrice and The Stranger like this.
      5. Lemonrice
        Lemonrice
        Aug 19, 2019 at 6:32 AM
        RouletteBunnie and The Stranger like this.
    4. RouletteBunnie
      RouletteBunnie
      My heart pounds as I get closer to the door. I knock and as the door opens, is when my life changed. What happens next?
      1. Lemonrice and The Stranger like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        LOL! Is that what happened to Spawn? I only know about him from that old action game. He was a dmeon or something who fought against his masters.
        Aug 18, 2019
      4. Darkanine
        Darkanine
        ...But as it turns out, you have the ability to foresee the future at random moments. What you thought was the effective end of your life was a premonition of what to come...
        Aug 18, 2019
      5. RouletteBunnie
        RouletteBunnie
        @The Stranger , Well not a shotgun to the face but he died in a fire, and was summon back to do a job. I have only read like two comics and seen the movie twice ha ha ha. Wish they redo the movie. He a pretty cool character, and i am pretty sure he goes into a dark state in the comic(s) before he starts using his power for good. Spawn and Deadpool have mutilated skin and end up wearing masks lol.
        Aug 18, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    5. RouletteBunnie
      RouletteBunnie
      I give props to those who can script! We non-scripters aren't worthy! :D
      1. standardplayer likes this.
      3. RouletteBunnie
        RouletteBunnie
        I really wish I could script! I am just not that talented :D
        Aug 14, 2019
        standardplayer likes this.
      4. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        I learned to script, originally, for RPG Maker. If you really want to learn, there's a TON of JavaScript tutorials out there, it's one of the most prominent programming languages on the web
        Aug 14, 2019
        RouletteBunnie likes this.
      5. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        @RouletteBunnie Please do not make more than 2 new statuses a day (including statuses on other people's profiles since those show in the feed as well), as more than that goes against the status feed rules. You can reply to as many statuses as you'd like, just try to not make a lot of new ones.
        Aug 14, 2019
    6. RouletteBunnie
      RouletteBunnie
      Slaving at work again. Let's be real, being a adult can really suck at times! Teehee :3
      1. Traveling Bard and The Stranger like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I miss being a child. I really wish I could restart my life and do things differently.
        Aug 13, 2019
      3. RouletteBunnie
        RouletteBunnie
        Well that's a tough subject for me, I don't regret what I have done but I think for the most part I wish I went to college right after high school, that's probably the only thing I would do differently :D
        Aug 13, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    7. RouletteBunnie
    8. RouletteBunnie
      RouletteBunnie
      work is just dragging today...UGH!!!
    9. RouletteBunnie
      RouletteBunnie
      Finally off work! Time to work on my game! Woot!
      2. RouletteBunnie
        RouletteBunnie
        Yeah pretty much eh! Ha ha
        Aug 12, 2019
        Ebanyle likes this.
      3. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        I liked your first status update better. I left a lot to the imagination, like the end of the Sopranos.
        Aug 12, 2019
      4. RouletteBunnie
        RouletteBunnie
        @standardplayer ha ha ha ha, well when I did my "first" status it glitched out on me and gave me a error so I didn't think it posted until I posted again and see it.

Well for my next status, I'll make sure its something for yeah imagination to run about on it. :)
        Aug 12, 2019
    10. RouletteBunnie
      RouletteBunnie
      Finally off work, and
    11. RouletteBunnie
      RouletteBunnie
      Need some ideas for a dungeon cave!? Anyone? :kaoluv:
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Depends on qho, or what, lives there. Is the cave man-made (a mine or something), or is it natural? Knowing these things will help give you a rough idea of the kind of features it might have.
        Aug 11, 2019
      3. Kawers
        Kawers
        I actually think it's more interesting to think of things most dungeons don't have- the more unique the better! I haven't done any spike traps, but I think I would do it with Region ID.
        Aug 11, 2019
      4. RouletteBunnie
        RouletteBunnie
        So I have a cave created its a stone cave, it has rats and bats right now as my Region ID monsters then I have a big monster and then a summon you can gain if you beat it.

I just don't have any traps or id love to do puzzles for this cave but I keep switching my cave design lol.. which I probably will again after I get a few more ideas. ha ha
        Aug 11, 2019
    12. RouletteBunnie
      RouletteBunnie
      Another gloomy rainy day to stay inside and nerd out!
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. RouletteBunnie
        RouletteBunnie
        I love the rain too, but we also haven't had much of a summer, doesn't matter though ha ha I'm usually working on my game so rain just gives me a good excuse why I am inside ha ha
        Aug 11, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        What's your game about? :)
        Aug 11, 2019
      5. RouletteBunnie
        RouletteBunnie
        @The Stranger , Sorry I didn't see this. My game is fantasy base. It will be a mmorpg with questing, fishing, crafting, battling extra. Umm the story is base of a character the ends up on a path of helping other characters find their true path while dealing with evil. So multiple story lines will be added and probably will be a second game to follow behind, hopefully :)
        Aug 12, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    13. RouletteBunnie
      RouletteBunnie
      Currently Working, Darn Adult Life.
      1. Ryisunique likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    December 27
    Front Desk, Customer Service, Best Western Plus
    About Me:
    Been a PC gamer since 2002, and been a gamer since 2000