Recent content by Roult

1. Roult

Enemy Reinforcements MV Plugin Doesn't Work

I made a video that shows the problem on a blank project: To put it simply, whatever happens, the script command is never taken into account.
  2. Roult

No, nothing works. Whatever I do, at the end of the turn or the start of the next, the troop appears.
  3. Roult

precisely, I use as follows: Condition: End of turn, Span turn. if $ gameTroop.isTroopReinforcementAdded (999, true) { } else { add_enemy_troop 998 }
  4. Roult

It is this one: https://himeworks.com/2015/11/enemy-reinforcements-mv/ Even disabling all of my plugins, the script command "$ gameTroop.isTroopReinforcementAdded (999, true)" does not working. I presume that I have the latest version of MV, and that the script has not been updated since 2016...
  5. Roult

Hello, I have the same problem. Do you resolve it?
  6. Roult

Yanfly Victory Aftermath and Mog Treasure Popup Battle Bug

Hello, I add these codes to the codes of these three different plug-ins. :)
  7. Roult

OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

Hi, thank for your answer.
  8. Roult

OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

Hello Ocram, Can I put a custom light on enemies and characters in battle? Thank
  9. Roult

Shop Menu Core (YEP) BUG

Thank you for your answer, I found a solution by modifying the yanfly plugin as follows: 2 answers are better than one :)
  10. Roult

Yanfly Battle AI Core extension: Buffs

for me its work
  11. Roult

Shop Menu Core (YEP) BUG

Hello everyone, I use the plugin of SRD "Sell Only Shop", the problem is that there is an incompatibility with the plugin of Yanfly "shop core". He considers the sale of my items as purchases in the display. "Vendre" = "Sell" Can someone help me? Thank you
  12. Roult

The problem has been solved, many thanks to "Ahuramazda" for their help. Code Changes - You need to edit 3 pieces of script yourself. Main.js - this is to initialize droprates //============================================================================= // main.js...
  13. Roult

yes that's why it's an incompatibility, I will need a compatibility patch to fix this problem. It is not possible to use only one plugin author with a large game.
  14. Roult

Hi, I use these 3 plugins: - Yanfly Extra Enemy Drops, Victory Aftermath -Mog Treasure Popup Battle but there is an incompatibility. The problem is that during the loot, I see the different objects (3 which can be the same or different), but during the result, I see only one object or 3...
  15. Roult

Yanfly Extra Enemy Drop Extension

Bumping

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.
My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
12dl