Recent content by Roult

1. Roult

Pickboard - Lotto Type Item Picking

@Mr. Trivel Hello, I want to use this plugin for my commercial games, how can i do? Thanks :)
  2. Roult

OcRam - Layers plugin (for MV)

Hello @OcRam, I am currently using your "Lights" plugin, however for performance concerns I want to replace the static lights with parallax on the map. It is natural that I want to use your "Layers" plugin, but it does not work (even if I deactivate all my plugins). When displaying my image...
  3. Roult

RMMV Guide to Upgrade MV to PIXI v5

Hello and thank you for this plugin :) I have performance problems with a light plugin (ocram), I plan to use the pixi update "4.5.4" to "5.xx", however I will have a question, I just have to install the plugin and start it or do I have to follow the complete transformation guide in addition...
  4. Roult

Showing turn numbers on Actor states with Moghunter Battle HUD

I have the same problem, i bump too
  5. Roult

3 Random Different Enemies Targeted as opposed to 3 Random Targets

@thepsyche try this: <Custom Target Eval> // Grab the group of alive foes as candidates. var members = foes.aliveMembers(); // Remove the target from the group of candidates. members.splice(members.indexOf(target), 0); // This is the number of extra targets to select with Chain Lightning. var...
  6. Roult

Enemy Reinforcements MV Plugin Doesn't Work

I made a video that shows the problem on a blank project: To put it simply, whatever happens, the script command is never taken into account.
  7. Roult

No, nothing works. Whatever I do, at the end of the turn or the start of the next, the troop appears.
  8. Roult

precisely, I use as follows: Condition: End of turn, Span turn. if $ gameTroop.isTroopReinforcementAdded (999, true) { } else { add_enemy_troop 998 }
  9. Roult

It is this one: https://himeworks.com/2015/11/enemy-reinforcements-mv/ Even disabling all of my plugins, the script command "$ gameTroop.isTroopReinforcementAdded (999, true)" does not working. I presume that I have the latest version of MV, and that the script has not been updated since 2016...
  10. Roult

Hello, I have the same problem. Do you resolve it?
  11. Roult

Yanfly Victory Aftermath and Mog Treasure Popup Battle Bug

Hello, I add these codes to the codes of these three different plug-ins. :)
  12. Roult

OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

Hi, thank for your answer.
  13. Roult

OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

Hello Ocram, Can I put a custom light on enemies and characters in battle? Thank
  14. Roult

Shop Menu Core (YEP) BUG

Thank you for your answer, I found a solution by modifying the yanfly plugin as follows: 2 answers are better than one :)
  15. Roult

Yanfly Battle AI Core extension: Buffs

for me its work

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg
image_2021-06-15_212613.png
Looks a bit.....kid friendly. Then again, I suppose that does with with a lot of retro themes... Crap, already spotted a flaw xD
What a stupid week so far! I was really short on sleep yesterday thanks to my back hurting and not falling asleep fast enough, now today I am 2 hours late for work because my damn alarm clock changed from the alarm setting, to the radio setting which I always keep muted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincentus