RPG_Maker_Wiz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?
    Reactions: ct_bolt
    michaelmartin341
    michaelmartin341
    Yanfly weapon unleash so I can make attack great again (don't hit me I'm not political)
    Black Pagan
    Black Pagan
    I like almost all the Plugins by Mr. Trivel. His Rare Enemies Plugin is my Favorite. It works by letting us swap a Normal Enemy with a Rare version of that Enemy with a % Chance, Thus making it very easy to create Multiple Battle encounters in a Single Troop.
    RPG Maker MZ does confirm in its RPG Maker website blog about new features. Graphics of course look gorgeous, but how about what keeps the engine together?
    RPG Maker MZ just released it's first trailer and people are mixed...
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Im not surprised, they will prolly warm to it eventually tho...if its good that is :p I have no knowledge of scripting so i wont be using it for quite a while.
    What RPG Maker had the best RTP?
    Kes
    Kes
    2k/3 and XP for graphics, except battle animations which definitely improved over time (or maybe just became more diverse). I've never been that keen on the music.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    XP for me.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Xp for the tiles, 2k3 in general, VX/ACE has nice sprites too and I don't really like the look of MV but I like the characters.
    How many rpg maker youtubers are there? I am planning to become one
    pasunna
    pasunna
    and most of it already abandoned…
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    They are rarely appreciated.
    pasunna
    pasunna
    well tutorial is not entertaining or eyes catching content in the first place
    especially something complicated like make game
    so if you want to be a famous and successful youtuber
    tutorial content is not enough
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Exhaustion sickness hitting me again near deadline whyyyy (sobs)
thats it, i 've had it, I will NOT promote my game as a "retro RPG" when its done, i have in the past but it is literally the first thing on every rpg maker game description to the point that you'd think the sales pitch came with the RTP. I refuse to use that angle.
My memory is embellishing the quality of NES era game assets :/ .... I need to stop comparing my work to somthing that was groundbreaking decades ago. Especially since its not as good as I seem to keep remembering it to be.
I finally found something that pleased me to organize my tasks. :)
I am thinking about redoing my portfolio video...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spoonmaster12