Recent content by RPGlover2

1. RPGlover2

Changing a variable value in-game

If I open a plugin there are a lot of variables like these two that aren't game variables ($gameVariables). Can these variables be changed in-game? Sorry if I'm not clear when I write in english
  2. RPGlover2

Soulpour777's videos?

Thanks, I will try them Yeah I understand you Thanks, but my problem isn't to solve coding things, I have to start learning everything about Javascript. Anyway I found something that van help me. Thanks for the advice
  3. RPGlover2

Changing a variable value in-game

Hi everyone, can you please explain me how to change while playing the value of a variable of a plugin like this: var numberOne is it possible?
  4. RPGlover2

Soulpour777's videos?

Hi everyone, I need some videos to learn Javascript for RMMV, someone told me that "Soulpour777" made a lot of videos about this but he deleted all of them because he was banned. Can someone tell me where to find them? Maybe a reupload or a Torrent download. Thanks
  5. RPGlover2

Shifting the camera

exactly... I found the "Qcamera" plugin and it allows you to shift the center of the camera, but not in-game, as I want
  6. RPGlover2

Shifting the camera

Hi everyone, this is how my game looks like and this is how I want to make it look like. (I used photoshop for this image) Any ideas? Thanks
  7. RPGlover2

I need help with the Qmovement plugin

Thanks but I already understood what was the problem. The Yanfly CoreEngine plugin was disturbing it
  8. RPGlover2

Pixel Movement?

Thank you all!
  9. RPGlover2

Pixel Movement?

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a good pixel movement plugin. I tried with the altimit plugin but it doesn't work very well for me. I tried with Qmovement but the Qmove option (moving the character with plugin command) doesn't work I asked if someone knows how to fix it but anyone answered me. I...
  10. RPGlover2

Fading text?

Hi everyone, is there a plugin that makes the text window fade in/out? I tried with "fade in/out screen" but it doesn't work... Thanks
  11. RPGlover2

Please can someone help me? Thank you
  12. RPGlover2

Hi everyone, I need help with this plugin: https://quxios.github.io/plugins/QMovement It's a pixel movement plugin (the best that I found) and it works quite good, but I don't understand how to use the "Qmove" option. It should work as a move route with pixel movement, but it doesn't work for...
  13. RPGlover2

Starting learning Javascript

Hi everyone, I would like to learn Javascript (I don't know actually anything about it) to improve the things that I can do with RPG Maker MV. I started watching a Javascript video but it wasn't about those things that can help with RPG making. What should I do? Can you please tell me where to...
  14. RPGlover2

Graphics like POP!

I need horror pixeled tiles like POP of interior of a big mansion, I would like something interesting, not simply tables or sofas, I already have them, I need something like a big statue to fill empty spaces. A person who makes graphics on commition would be great!
  15. RPGlover2

Graphics like POP!

Hi everyone, I'm making a horror game with POP! Graphics by Vexed, but I need more tilesets. I'm not an artist so I can't do graphics by myself and I'm looking for something like Vexed tiles, do you know someone who make graphics in the same style? ps. I bought every Vexed graphics, freebees...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denzelwatson