RPGMaker
Last Activity:
Mar 7, 2013

Share This Page

RPGMaker

Veteran

Veteran

Does some one actually uses the Modern Tile Pack, I think mosst of the people create RPG for medivil type o_O Sep 18, 2012

RPGMaker was last seen:
Mar 7, 2013
    1. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      Does some one actually uses the Modern Tile Pack, I think mosst of the people create RPG for medivil type o_O
      1. View previous comments...
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        I am currently making an all modern game right now with the modern packs. I will post more about it later on though.
        Sep 18, 2012
      3. Reynard Frost
        Reynard Frost
        Your ignorance is showing.
        Sep 18, 2012
      4. Archeia
        Archeia
        The reason they use medieval is because of the lack of assets for other timelines.
        Sep 18, 2012
    2. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      So what ever happend to the Vampyr team from VX? they were so poppular back in VX. But now all their web sites are offline :/
      2. SoulPour777
        SoulPour777
        Vampyr ABS in VX was abandoned.
        Sep 4, 2012
      3. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        He actually changed his name to Sparta here.
        Sep 4, 2012
      4. EZaxess
        EZaxess
        Vampyr probably realised he got the skill to make some pennies.
        Sep 4, 2012
    3. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      So what ever happend to the Vampyr team from VX? they were so poppular back in VX.
    4. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      How come no one created a COMPLETE abs engine with parties and such. I know their are 3 but the 3 are incomplete, and 2 of them lacks party support.
      2. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        I've always thought action battle systems just work better without a party, personally.
        Sep 3, 2012
      3. Archeia
        Archeia
        Commission a scripter.
        Sep 3, 2012
      4. Confederacy
        Confederacy
        Because most abs scripts are not very good.
        Sep 3, 2012
    5. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      How come no one created a COMPLETE abs engine with parties and such. I know their are 3 but the 3 are incomplete, and 2 of them are buggy.
    6. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      I am really curious of how come no one created a Full abs in RPG Maker ACE
    7. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      is IG Maker worth it?
      1. Evan G.
        Evan G.
        For me, it would be if it had scripting and a video playback function.
        Aug 31, 2012
      2. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        In my opinion right now it is not. It could use improvements in many areas, but the thing that I think would help the most is scripting so people could customize it further.
        Aug 31, 2012
    8. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      I see no reason to love internet exploler, its not even a browser, it barley works...
      2. Emzie
        Emzie
        Internet explorer would be pain in the as to load, but at least try some other internet browsing software RPGMaker.
        Aug 30, 2012
      3. Psyker
        Psyker
        I use a combination of Firefox, Chrome, and Safari across PC, Mac, Linux, and Android. All seem to work more or less at the same level of quality.
        Aug 30, 2012
      4. RPGMaker
        RPGMaker
        ^ bingo every thing is better than internet explorer. I believe Microsoft should buy Mozilla to hide their failure lol

I do run fire fox

but I just remembered I had internet explorer on my PC and ran it, and found that it didn't work.
        Aug 30, 2012
    9. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      What do you guys think of this?

2. Probotector 200X
        Probotector 200X
        It's a little dark. I know it's early in the morning and raining, but it's still too dark. From my experience, that's a common problem...

An action RPG shouldn't be that dark very often at all, maybe just for certain things, like a dark spooky dungeon, or something.
        Aug 28, 2012
      3. RPGMaker
        RPGMaker
        Yeah I noticed the darkness, that would be fixed.

I guess you can't judge enough due to darkness.

but beside darkness, what are your thoughts of other stuff?
        Aug 28, 2012
      4. Carillon Nightmares
        Carillon Nightmares
        I like how they can walk on water. I would change the music too, don't use music from popular games.
        Aug 28, 2012
    10. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      Is it possible to disable to disable the BGM of Vechile and just keep the Music going on when entering a vechile? :-/
      1. Archeia
        Archeia
        Set it to none? :o
        Aug 26, 2012
    11. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      Is their a tutorial out their to convert VX Scripts to VXA?
      1. PK8
        PK8
        No.
        Aug 26, 2012
      2. Chaneque
        Chaneque
        No, but if there's a script for VX that you want for Ace, you can search to see if it's already done or request it to be done.
        Aug 26, 2012
    12. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      Why would Ruby Create a WHOLE diffrent engine in each RPG Maker, for example RPG Maker VX Scripts work for RGSS2 While ACE scripts work for RGSS3, why wouldn't RGSS2 Scripts work in RGSS3? It just doesn't make sense to create a whole new engine from scratch just to speed things up.. it should be at least back ward compatiable, more like how PS2 Games work for PS3 =/
      2. Robin
        Robin
        Additionally, PS2 games /don't/ work on most PS3s! The Emotion Engine, that allowed PS3s to play PS2 games was removed to cut costs. After that, they used software emulation for PS2 games, but then that was removed too.

So that really wasn't a good example at all.
        Aug 26, 2012
      3. RPGMaker
        RPGMaker
        I would love to use both Ace and VX together , not much people take advantage of RGSS3 In their scripts.
        Aug 26, 2012
      4. RPGMaker
        RPGMaker
        I would love to use both Ace and VX together , not much people take advantage of RGSS3 In their scripts.
        Aug 26, 2012
    13. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      Wow I didn't know some great developers out their leave their source project file open for download while releasing their games...
    14. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      I hate when people make billions of HP in a battle in their game...
      2. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Crimson Dragon Inc.
        only 500 mp ever think that the battle is suppose to be lost dude lol if a battle doesnt seem to end maybe your suppose to lose, or your not using the right method of attacks try finding his weakpoint and then hurt him with it
        Aug 16, 2012
      3. RPGMaker
        RPGMaker
        That is the developer's fault , he just posted it in RPG Maker VX ACE web site and I tried his game and it was great until that D=

That battle is boring and too easy that their is no thing left but to attack and if I attack billions of time, the enemy doesn't fall.
        Aug 16, 2012
      4. RPGMaker
        RPGMaker
        That is the developer's fault , he just posted it in RPG Maker VX ACE web site and I tried his game and it was great until that D=

That battle is boring and too easy that their is no thing left but to attack and if I attack billions of time, the enemy doesn't fall.
        Aug 16, 2012
    15. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      Hi, every one does any 1 know why RPGMakerVXACE.net isn't working any more?
      1. RPGMaker
        RPGMaker
        Never mind... now works

its really strange that just hours ago it was down.
        Aug 16, 2012
      2. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Aug 16, 2012
      3. TengHu
        TengHu
        fine now, brah.
        Aug 16, 2012
    16. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      Hi, every one does any 1 know why RPG Maker VX ACE.net isn't working any more?
    17. RPGMaker
      1. Robin
        Robin
        I'm not sure it's necessary to create a status about a thread you've just started, but nonetheless, I've replied to the thread.
        Jul 27, 2012
    18. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      What are some of the impressive COMPLETED RPG Maker games do you think I should play as a Beginner?
      2. Chaneque
        Chaneque
        Vacant Sky Vol.1. It's an XP game but it is very, very good.
        Jul 25, 2012
      3. randomuser
        randomuser
        Star Stealing Prince is a must play tbh.
        Jul 26, 2012
      4. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Master of the Wind
        Jul 26, 2012
    19. RPGMaker
    20. RPGMaker
      RPGMaker
      Are any of the RPG maker scary genre games, actually scary?
      2. Confederacy
        Confederacy
        Play them and find out.
        Jul 25, 2012
      3. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        I haven't been scared by any yet. There are a couple that are a little creepy but thats about it.
        Jul 25, 2012
      4. Bird Eater
        Bird Eater
        There's this shitty looking, horrible storyline game called 'Ao Oni', which does scare some people, apparently.
        Jul 25, 2012
  • About

First Language:
    English