Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now I know why Game Companies keep their development Screenshots and videos secrets. I just got bashed after showing a beta of my game [on another forum]...
    Robin
    Robin
    Oh, it's a fangame.

It'd be good to get an answer to my previous questions.

If the points made were valid, what's the problem?

How can you post a project and complain about getting constructive criticism? Isn't that a good thing?
    RPGMaker
    Yes true, I think I am convinced after all these complains.

Their complains has no thing to do with the game being a remake by the way. Its just stuff about transparency issue with the pictures [when the characters talk] and the battle isn't that exciting (since I didn't add enough items and weapons yet).
    RPGMaker
    Thanks Every one for your support. I think I will use those criticism they gave me to improve my game.
    Why does the MAXIMUM MHP decrease over time? after 2 battles the Maximum MHP in RPG Maker decreases to 50...
    Espon
    Espon
    Did you set it so people lose max HP when they level up?
    Celianna
    Celianna
    RPGMaker stop posting questions about the maker in your profile feed.
    So, what do you guys think the Most balanced number of NPC (i.e people) should be Per town?
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    As many NPCs as you need for shop vendors, and dialogue that adds to the story. There is no "set" amount. Every NPC should be useful.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    A hundred. No, wait. A thousand! PER TOWN.
    Holder
    Holder
    Four, four people per town, every town.
    I am really getting tierd of 'no effect'
    RPGMaker
    still no effect, where do I need to make Ex parameter to 100% in Enemy or weapons.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    weapons. if you don't want enemies to hit you put the same ex parameter but in -100%
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Profile feeds aren't meant for support questions. Please open a thread if you need help with something. :)
    How do I make the Character [Walks into a specific place], then [Talk] instead of doing both at the same time [walking and running]? without walking step by step...
    punram
    Is the character's frequency the highest? I think a low frequency can cause events to 'step' other than walk, if I understand what you mean.
    Levi
    Levi
    You've already asked this question... and I already answered it. If my answer didn't suffice, you could just say so. Make a thread for christ's sake.
    RPGMaker
    You did answer but your answer didn't work. Wait for completion makes no difference , it does make the character lag in every step.

Thought now It works, I Used the Wait options and adjusted it to 60 frames.
    Question for Experts : How do I make the Character [Walks into a specific place], then [Talk] instead of doing both at the same time [walking and running]?
    Levi
    Levi
    There should be a 'check box' when setting the movement route. The check box says something like "Wait for completion." You want to make sure it is checked.
    I am just wondering, out of all Amazing features in RPG Maker ACE, why their is no Resolution option? I hate those black borders :/
    RPGMaker
    Well I don't know about ACE Script. I Try to download it in Text format but all I get is a

.RB File? how do i open this?
    prexus
    prexus
    Open it in Notepad, it should open like any other text file. Then open vxAce, open the Script Editor, make a new script page, and copy the contents of the .rb file to the new script page.
    Victor Sant
    Victor Sant
    The problem isn't "losing graphics" but how do you expect an 580 x 444 graphic (the size of battle backs) to fit automatically a screen of 640 x 480?

You CAN change the screen size, but the graphics fixes are up to you.
    Can some one link me to a script that make party characters follow you?
    RPGMaker
    I am not quite sure how to install this, is their a Text Version script? because I don't know what to do with TB Files.
    RPGMaker
    Never mind now it works.

Thanks, the issue was with the script I am using.
    RPGMaker
    Never mind now it works.

Thanks, the issue was with the script I am using.
    Jeneeus Guruman
    Jeneeus Guruman
    You forgot the first tag in which what kind of Maker you're using. The other things you placed will be the next.
    Link
    Link
    I would try it out, but it involves the words Mega and Man in sequential order, therefore I can't be bothered to do so. I'm sure it's great, just not my cup of tea, I'm sorry :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
#screenshotsaturday update, featuring vaporwave angels lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoodieraady