Recent content by rpgmakerxp

1. rpgmakerxp

SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

been a while, but I did do that; however, now the game crashes with this once it's the autobattle character's turn to move(after I click wait) or the enemy's turn if autobattle is off. Been a while since I last edited the game, so not sure what happened. "TypeError" $game.Temp.RangeMoveTable is...
  2. rpgmakerxp

Right. That's how they did it in the demo on the rock cave map with events 16, 17, 18. I tried that already, but for some reason it's not working(even though I used a correct event note "<type:actor><id:7><mode:regionUp>" . I'm only using SRPG core and showpath plugins. That is the reason why...
  3. rpgmakerxp

How to make an event that's an "npc"(not player or enemY) that can be considered friendly to player or friendly to enemy and fights/defends itself?
  4. rpgmakerxp

I have more questions after 8+more hours playing through the demo and working on another map. 1. When it's the player's turn the battle bgm plays correctly(same conditional as image), however, when it's the enemy attacking the player, the correct bgm isn't playing.(image pasted; no the songs...
  5. rpgmakerxp

So far everything's been working out fine! I already created my own map with fights, etc., but how come my sideview battles still show no battleback(completely black)? It looks fine in a battle test. Is there a specific way to add battlebacks properly? I have the default SRPG engine only one...
  6. rpgmakerxp

thanks is there a discord for this somewhere or is this where everyone just puts all their questions?
  7. rpgmakerxp

Anyone know how to make the characters not move like turtles after the action was selected?? The base demo has them move very quickly.
  8. rpgmakerxp

Help with advanced eventing fusing actors and checking skills?

Using this plugin for a bigger party. https://twings.itch.io/party-manager-for-rmmv it sounds like it wouldn't matter though. Yes you can get copies of the same actors again in this game. But it seems like a long set of conditional branches than what I'm used to Example: Is first selector...
  9. rpgmakerxp

It sounds like for what I want it's best to use javascript due to the many "rules", but knowing none what are my options? Is there a new forum where I can make a request?
  10. rpgmakerxp

I saw a video related to this here: but so much I still am trying to understand. The video seems to focus only on specific party members. For example, if you have a "separate benched" party of say 20 characters outside your usual 3 or 4 party members and want to fuse one of them with a current...
  11. rpgmakerxp

Does anyone know how to make npc disappear?

Npc looks like they got stuck on something(possibly another event that is set to "same as characters or a tile that is set to an "X"(impassable), you can tell because they didn't go to 0 opacity(invisible). In other words, the whole movement wasn't completed. Why not put through on FIRST in the...
  12. rpgmakerxp

Does anyone know how to make npc disappear?

1.On map creation, create the event/npc. *"when the player arrives the npc says something then walks away" this sounds like an "autorun event". You would select autorun at the bottom when creating this new event on the event map(whereevere this is taking place). I usually place autorun events...
  13. rpgmakerxp

Friend opens game and it's unplayable, says "you do not have permission to open this"

Here's an update for anyone who doesn't check out steam, etc. Since I've been all over trying to find a solution to this. Apparently, especially with the recent update to the MAC OS to Monterey, there is definitely no support whatsoever for distribution packages from MV to mac. Proof from...
  14. rpgmakerxp

Friend opens game and it's unplayable, says "you do not have permission to open this"

so how does he play? it looks like the little icon that you click to start playing. I did deploy for a mac not windows. And it's compressed.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just got all of my wisdom teeth out today, thankfully I have the rest of the week off.
Man I am learning I am bad at naming armor lmao.
The game's opening, now fully polished! :LZScheeze:

Aaand, here's me working on it in today's "Game Making Every Day" video! :LZSooo:

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zapedrin