Well... that's disappointing.
Kinda hoped there was a work-around of this problem.
Anyways, as it was stated earlier in this post, getting in touch with the dev and asking for support may be the only thing we can do, the only other solution i can think of is commissioning someone to make a...
Hello and thanks for replying!
Why, yes, yes i do!
I haven't been able to get a newer version of windows.
Just when i was running out of hopes of finding out the core issue...
Are you certain of this ?
Out of all the things that could have been the problem...
I have so...
Thanks for organizing this thread, Shaz!
Hmm, yes. I followed these steps after installing the update:
I replaced the whole "libs" FOLDER" and "rpg_*.js" files. My only concern is NOT replacing " main.js" .... ( "plugins.js" file was specified NOT to be altered as stated by the guide)...
Well, after yesterday's update, my PIXI version is now 4.8.9 so i don't know if that's causing issues anymore.
Alright, thanks for your support, mate!
P.S: If you know the name of a game that uses this plugin maybe you could share it so i can check it out and see what i'm doing wrong.
Yes, i updated manually using the site's guide ( i have the non-steam version) to 1.6.1 about a month ago:
Also, updating NW to 0.49.2 was a bit harder than expected:
Just to be sure, i updated PIXI as well:
The only problem is...
The plugin is still NOT working as intended...
Thanks for replying!
Yes, i believe so and, yeah, i tried it in a new project and the same issue was there.
The only problem is... there is no contact info. of FallenAngelOlivia on Itch.io, i'll try some other way to contact her.
Any leads are aprecciated :D
I hope my post is correctly tagged.
I just recently acquired the "Battle Impact Plugin" for RMMV 1.6.1 from FallenAngelOlivia but when i use it, the battle scene zooms IN to the upper left corner of the screen. (See image 1)
I tried using script calls like this one (...
First post here.
I hope i post this correctly...
Glad to have found the community is still active and well!
Here's my problem:
I was trying out Effekseer using the tutorial provided by the official page: