Recent content by rtester

1. rtester

why didn't the image show up like in the editor? and what with the 140 characters max I seen...

why didn't the image show up like in the editor? and what with the 140 characters max I seen other profiles that has to have more than 140 characters
  2. rtester

I have been working on some art for the slot machine plugin. here is my first reel icon. [IMG]

I have been working on some art for the slot machine plugin. here is my first reel icon.
  3. rtester

Well, I guess I need to write something here I been a member on this forum for quite some time now.

Well, I guess I need to write something here I been a member on this forum for quite some time now.
  4. rtester

RPG Maker MV 3D Labyrinth Tool Idea

I would very much love to see this come to the light of day. I have been dreaming of making a game like Phantasy Star sega master system which the overworld and towns are just like RPG Maker is now but the caves/dungeons are 3d like this plugin would be. the game already has the front view...
  5. rtester

OH gosh, the 3hr conversations :) come on already let me explore :) It actually has a great...

OH gosh, the 3hr conversations :) come on already let me explore :) It actually has a great storyline, and I like the combat mechanics. *grumbles under his breath about the 3hr dialog marathons*.
  6. rtester

Hey!, I love ya music bro. You need to let me know when you have new assets hit the steam shop...

Hey!, I love ya music bro. You need to let me know when you have new assets hit the steam shop :) You know I am always 6 months behind everything. :)
  7. rtester

RPG Maker MV Version 1.1 Update + Changelog!

No, I did not really know that but The plugin package looks to be the same here that I have on my steam account and both are in Japanese. My question was geared towards the slot machine plugin in the plugin package not the version of MV. :P
  8. rtester

RPG Maker MV Version 1.1 Update + Changelog!

Does anyone know if the new plugins in the plugins folder been translated into English? I was interested in the slot machine sample.
  9. rtester

Slot Machine

Go to this link in this forum and download the plugins package it is under samples folder. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpg-maker-mv-version-1-1-update-changelog.57859/
  10. rtester

Why does this take me to the game over screen?

I just wanted the status effect so they could not move during an event but I figured out autorun wont let them move so it all worked out. but I was still wondering why you can't have status effect out of combat without it going to the game over screen.
  11. rtester

No I just took the state that said sleep. and used it. But I came to think it was because I only have 1 party member it automatically went to game over because they was in a status effect after battle that they could not do anything.
  12. rtester

Start the game with the character lying down?

ok ty I figured it out with the help of you guys and gals :) I was trying to run the event from another map I just moved all the pages after the transfer event to the new map and it worked.... LOLz did I mention this is my first game :P
  13. rtester

when I add a state of sleeping in my intro event the game goes straight to game over screen? I just want it so the player can't move until I switch their walking graphics back I have them laying down on the ground and when they move the images disappear and seems to walk out of the map and back...
  14. rtester

IDE Setup for RMMV

15. rtester

RPG School?

would you know where i could download the one that was made I did a google search as stated above and did not find it. thanks for the reply :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just noticed the minigame challenge. Now considering...
My project just started lagging during battle and I haven't been able to figure out why...
Oh, Google is now warning users against installing extensions on Edge Chromium
on my plate today- animation.
"Your service has been identified as part of an outage. This is expected to be restored by 7pm IN SEVEN DAYS!!!" Guess I won't be around as much over the next week :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiriul