Recent content by RTPnightmare

1. RTPnightmare

Character Creation System with Portraits (easy)

It should work with the and spacebar. You can add WASD movement with a plugin. The transfer events are needed to transport your character to the event which he can activate, I made an example with a non-invisable character. The chicken moves from event to event so that if you push the...
  2. RTPnightmare

Oh noes! Great god of cat memes help us!!! . . . . . [IMG]

Oh noes! Great god of cat memes help us!!! . . . . .
  3. RTPnightmare

That is a possibility too, with a little tinkering you can probably make it work. I for my part don't like it. XD Since RM2k I just couldn't use the show picture command and my pictures were somehow always in the wrong place or something else happened. And I just feel like the overview...
  4. RTPnightmare

Thanks =D I'm happy that you like it. I actually started to write a script for this, but I realized that doing this with events is so much easier. And the problem with plugins is that they sometimes don't work with each other the way they're supposed to =\
  5. RTPnightmare

Hey guys, I made an easy way to make a character creation system. I always had trouble using pictures in the Rpg Maker since it was a little complicated getting the pictures where I wanted them to be, so I created something that is easy to use. It's very simple, fast to make and it uses...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished up building the last of my furniture! It's so nice to finally have my own place :kaoluv:

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zachmaw