RubbyDukky

One of Rem's Many Husbands, Male, 19, from California, United States

Veteran

I'm reviving once again. May 26, 2017

RubbyDukky was last seen:
Oct 22, 2017
    1. Atomix
      Atomix
      If I were to purchase the pack for you, would you then be able to help with edits?
      1. RubbyDukky
        RubbyDukky
        I would advise you not to. Honestly, my ability to edit is not worth the amount. For the amount of money the tileset costs, some people a lot better than me would be willing to make you custom art, whereas I would only be able to do simple edits. In fact, please don't buy the tileset for my edits, it'll put pressure on me to do something else for you in return xD. But I hope you find someone else willing to do it.
        May 29, 2017
    2. RubbyDukky
      RubbyDukky
      I'm reviving once again.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 1, 2000 (Age: 19)
    About Me:
    My other online alias is Duckkun.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I got into RPG Maker about three years ago, but got bored of it and went around trying other game development programs like Unity. However, I realized that I wasn't getting anywhere with them because I suck at coding and didn't have the tenacity to keep learning. So here I am again, and I'm currently developing a story-driven horror game called "5 Wishes" with a team by the name of Deng Studios. I'm mainly focusing on art, music, and story, because those are the three things I'm confident in. So, for the extremely few people that have read this through, look forward to it!

DeviantArt: http://rubbydukky.deviantart.com/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJZ2Yj_Ked-WEBSWxAXfqGg

Anime, League of Legends, CSGO, MMORPGs, Art, Storywriting, Music Composition