Recent content by rubensolid

1. rubensolid

Problem with the cloud shadows and artificial illumination

Wow, sincerely, i wasn't very hopeful but in fact it's working pretty well! :D . There still is a little shadow in the light area but is very very very soft, so for me this is the best solution. Thank you very much GrandmaDeb! ^^
  2. rubensolid

Problem with Animated Parallax and Overlay mapping

Hi again!  I don't know how to set the variables and where i should do that. Can you be more specific please? =). Thank you very much  Edit: I have found it out, thanks anyway!
  3. rubensolid

The clouds layer is white and black, if i invert the colours it would be almost the same :P (I have done this before). if i do that the problem would be the next: the light area has opacity, then the shadows will be seen at this point although the shadows layer were under the light layer...
  4. rubensolid

I have been trying different opacities but it continues being weird. Maybe i will forget about the clouds or the light =P. Thank you very much anyway =)
  5. rubensolid

Hmmm not exactly. I have made a screenshot of the problem in game. As you see, the shadow over the light is not nice. By the way, thank you for answer =).
  6. rubensolid

Yes, im using one layer for darkness and the lantern effect, but the darkness and lantern effect are made with parallax, not with the Fog script, but i think this doesn't matter : /.
  7. rubensolid

Hi ^^ Im making a parallax map in which i have implemented the Woratana multiple Fogs script in order to make a "cloud shadows effect". I have a dark layer to make the night effect and i would like to make the light of some lamppost. The problem comes when the cloud shadows move to the...
  8. rubensolid

Thank you both, you have clarified my doubts! we have such a lovely community. See you and good luck!  :)
  9. rubensolid

Hi everybody! I am starting in parallax mapping and i'd like to use the script animated parallax but i need overlay images and i dont know how to do this with the Modern Algebra scrip (this one http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=44635.0). I only know how to animate a parallax but not how to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

On the plus side, if all this rioting sparks another Covid outbreak... I will have a whole lot of time to work on my game. Not exactly how I wanted to get that time, but hey I'm a glass is half full... of RM kind of guy. :LZSwink:
A video once in a while won't hurt.
Have a craving for a Nesquik milkshake. No idea why. Haven't had one since I was a kid. lol. I remember them kinda tasting nice, but also leaving a lot of nasty powder at the bottom of the cup.
The more I think about it, the weirdest part of going to work post-virus will probably be getting used to seeing my coworkers' mouths again. :LZYshock:
I think one of my weirdest realizations is that my speed of game development would probably be about the same if I *didn't* work a full-time manual labor job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ultra-Maximum