Rubescen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Thanks, google for putting together a random pixel art Olympics game in your logo that puts everything I've ever done to shame in pretty much every aspect. ;)
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Yep the ninja cat quest is pretty awesome not gonna lie :kaoswt:
    Aslanemperor
    Aslanemperor
    To be fair, they have billions of dollars to play with and probably paid a team of artists with masters degrees in everything an exorbitant amount of money to design that. If you could get even close to that, you'd be doing so with a tiny fraction of the resources.
    Rubescen
    Rubescen
    Fair point... it still stings a little that they just decide to go an do something so good on a whim with their billions :D
    Spent some time today checking out the shiny new engine's stuff. Now creating a completely empty default project template (I don't mean this as a critique of the assets, just nice to start clean).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Noriko_Human.png
Worked on some face-sets. Need to finish up the lot and cut some out of the game. She's looking pretty cute.
Even though I'm not going for the first time in...ten years or something...ordered my Gen Con dice!
Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdfsdfa