Rubescen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Thanks, google for putting together a random pixel art Olympics game in your logo that puts everything I've ever done to shame in pretty much every aspect. ;)
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Yep the ninja cat quest is pretty awesome not gonna lie :kaoswt:
    Aslanemperor
    Aslanemperor
    To be fair, they have billions of dollars to play with and probably paid a team of artists with masters degrees in everything an exorbitant amount of money to design that. If you could get even close to that, you'd be doing so with a tiny fraction of the resources.
    Rubescen
    Rubescen
    Fair point... it still stings a little that they just decide to go an do something so good on a whim with their billions :D
    Spent some time today checking out the shiny new engine's stuff. Now creating a completely empty default project template (I don't mean this as a critique of the assets, just nice to start clean).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

just gonna leave this here... if ya know ya know...
:kaoswt2:
1665097246742.png
BCj
So I went to Alladin the musical, for the first time since I lost my sight. Was very stressed as I wasn't sure I could see it well. But I saw most of it sitting on row 2! Which is great. So I just booked 4 more musicals for 2023 :D
DamageEvil_7.png added!
index.php

Trying to pixel a stone and feeling like I forgot how to do pixel art in itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nickprodeveloper