Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's snowing outside, but I'm so freaking hot in here. I'm sweating. ;____;
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Where are you at BG?

I'm in Cincinnati.
    Arin
    Arin
    Yeah, same here. We're supposed to get hammered tomorrow.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I'm in Iowa. I'm honestly surprised you have snow then, usually it goes through us to get to you.
    Anyone want to set up a Secret Santa type thing for this holiday season?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    I said "set it up" way too many times...
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Lol! It happens~ I'm sure you could get a list going in the General Lounge or something~
    Susan
    Susan
    I've never experienced this kind of event before. I'd be interested to go along with it, though I don't know how it will be implemented.
    My son peed on me, and I need to go wash it off but he cries every time I leave the room. So now my laptop and I are inside of his crib with him laying down, cuddling, and I smell like pee.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    A little bit of crying isn't bad for a kid. If I were you I'd let him cry for a bit and do a really quick wash with a washcloth then do a full shower later.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    I know, but he's just tired and he isn't going to want me like this forever. <3
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Ah, that's something entirely different. Enjoy your son then. :)
    I totally thought that latest topic was a spam post. Guess that means that I should probably get my head out of the gutter and onto a pillow~ Night night!
    Ruby
    Ruby
    "Help with performance issues! (Demo Provided)"
    whitesphere
    whitesphere
    Yeah, it's definitely time to get to sleep, Ruby.
    Something I've never heard anyone say? "Man, I just really hate Alanis Morissette."
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yeah, I'd rather listen to the sound my cat makes when I stand on her tail.

(Disclaimer: no cats were harmed in the making of this statement)
    Ruby
    Ruby
    XDDDD
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I tend to like her "angry" music and not really her "woe as me" stuff. Same thing with Pink. Pink was way better when she was angry instead of all "woe is me 'cause I screwed up my own life and beat up my husband but then am surprised when he leaves me". Alanis was Pink before Pink was cool.
    I feel so accomplished for finishing a game. Although, now I want to continue it. O.O
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Will we be seeing it soon? (Though I won't be able to play till my rm is fixed >.> )
    UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    Do it, Ruby. If you are talking about your contest entry, DO IT! I am going to expand and polish mine, but that makes now 4 projects I need to finish...
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Scy, let me know when your RM is fixed! I have a demo already up.
    I took everyone's advice to heart for my game and created an edited version that will be replacing the old one. I hope you all play it. I added a lot more events.
    I think I should make my game more funny. Lol. And, maybe add some terrifying NPC's.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    In response to last message: event touch = if you or event touch each other, it activates.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Oh! That makes sense. :D I will try that and see how it works!
    Kind of horrifying that the first game I've ever completed is for the Super Awesome Face Contest.... >.>
    Dalph
    Dalph
    That was very nice Ruby, good job.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    ^_^ Very short, but nice game. Thank you so much, Dalph!
    Oh my goodness, getting all custom sprites for Serenity Oceans. I AM SO EXCITED.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Now the question is: Wait to put out a walkthrough, or not?
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Wow. Nice :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.
2020 has started off pretty stressful for me, but no need to fear. I have my mood fixer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmeeDucks