Ruby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hate it when my pay becomes messed up, especially when I'm paying people for commissions. >.<
    Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    i know how that feels...
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    OH-MY-GERSH!!! So you have a job where you have to keep up with your hours?.....I HATE that....im hopeing that they give me a clock machine code soon. :p
    Some ravage little heathens tore up my carpet (cute little doggies) and my roommate took it upon herself to tear up my carpet... >.> And left it like that. So, I just bought a sander, flooring, thresholds, and some masks and created a little project for me and the boyfriend. Anyone want some before and afters?
    Omg... SO almost is ready to have a playable demo... Be on the lookout in about a week. O.O
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Nicce! I will keep an eye out for it.
    I don't know if any other parents do this, but every night when I go to sleep (Provided I'm not working.) I always grab my sleeping Toby for some snoozing-type cuddles. I swear he's the best cuddler on the planet.
    ♪ And if you said, "This life ain't good enough." I would give my world to lift you up, I could change my life to better suit your mood~ 'cause you're so smooth! La la la. Mmm, love me some Rob Thomas.
    I don't want to create hair! -throwsthings- Lol, but seriously, hair is my downfall with this generator.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    you don't have any choiceeeee~ this is your curseeeee~!
    Dangit, Hyde and RainbowGrenade, guess who just bought the Sims 3. >.>
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Yes, but they were saying the Sims 3 was better so I got that one. :)
    Confederacy
    Confederacy
    Sims 3 is much better than Sims 4. The only real issue with 3 is the incredible amount of lag and issues when most of the expansions are installed.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    i played sims 3 for the wii....i didint really like it much...couldn't build your own house. You had to select from a list of pre-sets... :p
    Why are noses so hard to draw. >.<
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Just put a single line and all done xD
    Ruby
    Ruby
    But it doesn't look right. Lol.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    did you use paint tool sai now : D ?
    Who wants to judge my base for my character "generator"?
    Vexed
    Vexed
    Oooh, I'd love to take a look :]
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    Hmph the Vampcat will judge you!....wait...this is not you? haa well yesh I want to judge your character generator :3!
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Thanks to those that offered! I gave to a couple of people. and I'm fixing now based on their feedback, I will give the new base to those that asked, but I didn't give to the first time.
    How many people would benefit from a new character generator?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Whatever works, I'm more excited for yours than mine, Sharm!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Aw, thank you!
    RaXioN
    RaXioN
    Oh, I thought you was talking about a generator. I would like to see what your art style would be like too.
    So, I'm going to be doing a super secret project. It's going to be a weeklong event for me, just to see what I can get done in this amount of time. ^_^
    Under the avatar, what does the term 'validating...' mean? Like where the member label is.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    It means their e-mail hasn't yet been verified.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Oh, okay! Thanks! :)
    I put my all into my game, sorry for thinking that everyone else should too, whether it be just a small mini-game, or a full-fledged type deal. Always give your 100% or else people won't give your stuff a second look. #sorrynotsorry
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Yeah, it's not like your 100% is the same as another person's 100%. So sometimes it's really hard to judge
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    No. You can't tell someone "Try harder" when you have NO idea what THEIR "all" is. What might be half assed TO YOU may have very well been the best someone else could do and your "try harder" may have just shot them down. C:mon, man... You can't MAKE someone fir their standards to yours. EVER. Not everyone is at the same skill level. Just sayin'.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    That isn't what I am saying. ^

When you KNOW someone can do better, but they don't. When they half-ass something that you know for a fact that they could be putting on a better show, that's when I get upset.
    It is so great to have a weekly paycheck. :D
    JacobM
    JacobM
    I know right?! My job pays me every week too. so much better than biweekly IMO
    Deleted
    I'm payed monthly :/ Been really tight for cash this month.
    I just want to be a better person today than I was yesterday.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Always a good thing to strive for. :)
    TwilightTeddiez
    TwilightTeddiez
    Which means you need to try to eat more cake today than you did yesterday o.0
    RaXioN
    RaXioN
    I try to turn every F*ck you into a smile. "perception is reality"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pretend you were telling, reading, or listening to a very serious, slightly scary story about witches. Would a witch doing the stereotypical flying on a broomstick thing ruin the mood?
Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpysquid