Ruby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• -trying to work on my game, but has a shiny new Spriter Pro staring at her-
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Ah, no, don't be distracted! Use it as a reward!
    Ruby
    Ruby
    I am staying strong! I have a goal to meet! Lol.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I have been wanting to look into that progam.
    -sigh- I want an hour more worth of game play before I put out a demo. Although I would preferably like to get a small team of Beta-testers together first. Hmmm.
    Chiakscare
    Chiakscare
    I'd be happy to feature you on Sunday's stream if you like. :D
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    I'll stream a let's try for you.... tonight! PM me with more deets if need be, I have a faithful audience :D
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Hey, Chia and Croc, let me get a little more actual gameplay in first, but I will message you three in a few days with the link! Thank you so much!
    These last three months are my favorites of the year, I am happy.
    Susan
    Susan
    Good to hear that. :D
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Cooler weather and holiday decarations. I love the time just before Christmas.
    "A Wild RPG Maker Appears" Lol, love it.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    i already caught it...itsssss minessssssss now!!!!
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    *Uses masterball* The wild MV is too awesome it broke free *.....*
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Darn mine got away. Must have forgotten to put it to put it to sleep first.
    So apparently I am so high and mighty on my horse that my opinion is end-all. What I say is 100% correct, obviously, and when I have an opinion you all had better agree with it. (Said no one ever)
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Don't take it to heart. The Internet is...well...the Internet. There's a lot of ways I wish I never came off as, but people will have their opinions, regardless. Don't sweat it. =)
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    It's because were so politically correct these days, which means if you have an opinion that disagrees with mine you aren't allowed to state it aloud for fear of riling some pc internet police. Sometimes people just can't take others disagreeing with their opinions for some reason.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Way too much PC mostly due lawyers who will sue over the fact that coffee is hot.
    Someone should ask Touch why he loves Ohio so much.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    I know you do. The whole world hates Cincinnati. Including me, and I live here.
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Ohioan here. Can confirm no one likes Ohio.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    My mom was born there but the jury is out on whether or not she enjoyed living there. Besides below zero winters why does everyone hate Ohio some much?
    Scratched my ear and it hurts like Satan's fiery wrath. /sigh Looks like it's a tiling day for me, any INTERIOR suggestions?
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah that is a sensitive area and it really hurts when you get a pimple in there. What game are you tiling for if I may ask?
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Bathroom/restrooms. =P
    Ruby
    Ruby
    My own, Kuebiko, but I'm hoping to release the small pack to the community. It is going to have a mountain village theme for the outer towns, which is what I'm tiling at the moment. :)
    I'm I the only one not super interested in MV? I'm sure once it comes out I will be, but as of now, meh...
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    MV interests me for the possibility to port to mobile phones; apart from that, I dislike the VX Ace limitations on tilesets for example, and MV should be the same probably... I wish they's revert to XP style :( So I'll wait and test the trial version when it's out.
    Athryl
    Athryl
    I'm excited but not over the top. I likely won't get it right away as there are so many resources available for Ace (many that I already own) and it'll take a while to build up the options for MV. But I'm just a hobbyist so I don't really need the latest & greatest. I am sure I will get it down the road though!
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I want it, and am interested for the multiple porting options but I plan to stick with ace for awhile.
    Tired of being excellent. We need more descriptors for the likes we have. Here's looking to you, Nathaniel.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    "Tired of being excellent."

That's not egocentric at all.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    I hope this was taken as lighthearted as I meant it.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    @Ruby:

Don't worry Ruby, you're "Loved" as always and you will be "Loved" in your description too one day~
    Let my friend use my computer and he exited out of all my tabs. >.< I am not happy.
    Susan
    Susan
    If it's Chrome, you can find them from the 'History and recent tabs' option.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    I did, and I do have Chrome. But I use Pixlr to edit and pixel and anytime it's closed I lose all of my layers.
    Susan
    Susan
    Ouch, that's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that. :(
    My son isn't even 2, and he is a big fat liar. Lol. "Mama, eeaaaattttt?" BOY YOU AIN'T HUNGRY YOU JUST WANT TO GET INTO STUFF. (No, I don't actually talk like that, lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

3am me: So how do you feel about a character inviting their own character portrait to a tea party? =D

3pm me: //facepalms
I turned 17 two months ago and I feel like I've grown (personality-wise) more in this 1 year than all the 16 years I had lived combined.
Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silvake1543