Ruby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I once made two really beautiful tree tiles. But they are lost to oblivion and I wish to have them back. Lol.
    NTakamura
    NTakamura
    I am sure you can make then again. Anyways I hope you find those trees.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    I am too, they go with a set I was making and LUCKILY I have the rest of the set. :3
    NTakamura
    NTakamura
    Thats good to hear.
    My son got me sick, Day 2 of fever. ;___;
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Thanks guys~

Kana; I took your advice and braved the outside, I took a walk and I feel SO much better today!
    KanaX
    KanaX
    *Cracks knuckles* It's what I do.
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    that reminds me i got my mama sick and she lost her baby, over 15 years ago.... T__________T

um, i'm glad you're better
    I really need to stop buying Gardetto's garlic rye chips. Because I eat the whole bag in one sitting, and then get sick. But, it's an addiction.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Thanks guys! I must up my willpower!
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Also, all that sodium cannot be good for you.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    ^ This

Ruby, sometimes, we have no willpower and that's okay... we just need to plan AROUND it :D .... for me, it's ice cream; I know I can't have it in the house or else... >_> ;;;

Does that company sell individual bags of rye chips (And yes, I agree, they're amazing)?
    I am really surprised at how far I have gotten on my new game. ^_^ Still only about 10 minutes of gameplay, but, like, that is legitimate gameplay. Not including walking around and such.
    NTakamura
    NTakamura
    Congrats. I hope you continue your game and good luck. Also what your game like?
    Chiakscare
    Chiakscare
    Nice job! Demo please!
    1 of 3 scenes done until demo. What is life? O.O
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    *cracks knuckles*
    Ruby
    Ruby
    I'm not going to post a thread until I get a little demo out, hopefully that keeps me on track. Lol.
    Would anyone like to hear my opening scene for Kuebiko and give me some feedback on it? Just tell me you'd like a PM.
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    Sure, it's always nice to give feedback.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Thanks! When my phone is better charged, I will send it your way! :)
    Ronove
    Ronove
    Usually consistency comes from just drawing lots and lots and eventually whatever part of your style is consistent starts to shine through.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Don't be afraid to draw with long, sweeping lines. Be confidant! :)
    Ronove
    Ronove
    I agree with Iron Croc; long, sweeping lines would help your lines smooth out a little bit. It takes a little practice to be cool with that but you can do it!
    Drawing characters. ^ _ ^
    Artificer
    Artificer
    Nice, would you share them later? a bit?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Yes. I am trying to accomplish the task of drawing all of my games characters and I'm planning on like 75 playable. Lol.
    richter_h
    richter_h
    That will be a lot of work. I've dealt with 30 characters and it left lots of holes to cover, not forget to mention each character has his/her backstory and array of skills to be noted as well.

Anyway, don't forget to share them here so I can see it too, and good "luck"
    Toothache from Hell. And I'm not home and don't have access to my pain medication. :(
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I had toothache so bad, once, that I had my dentist rip the tooth from my jaw.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Sorry to hear that, tooth pain can be very annoying.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Uggghh... toothache is the worst.

Same over here, away from home.

Literally here to say congrats to one of the best people I have met here. She deserves everything that is and has come to her. Shaz, you are so knowledgable and amazing. Thank you for the many advice, personal and professional, over the years. ♡
    Ruby
    Ruby
    ;)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Awww thank you Ruby. That's so sweet ☺
    Ruby
    Ruby
    You are so welcome. I hope through all of this, you see what a huge part of this community you are. ♡
    why is this story so much easier to write than my first? I already have the opening scenes done. o.o
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Probably because you took inspiration from a game that you like a lot (Suikoden) and so working on this story is way more enjoyable for you. The gap between enjoyment and productivity is way smaller than we think.
    Artificer
    Artificer
    i think the games have some kind of life, they born through your mind, like saying "i wana to exist" and stuff like that
    Kuebiko - Finally settled on a name for my new project.
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    Congratulations! :D Really cool game title! :D

Wish I could settle on an official title (preferably a Japanese title) for my XP survival horror project. I only have a working title. xD
    Chiakscare
    Chiakscare
    Title-no Working desu.

Hmm. That turned into a neat play-on-words.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Ah the game title, now everything else will fall into place.
    My son is still up and I am losing my mind. Sleep child so I can eat in peace.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    I think you would really relate with the comic "Fowl Language"
    Chiakscare
    Chiakscare
    You can both eat some turkey together; that'll knock him out.
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Oooooh I know that feel too well.

Courage :) .
    I think the hardest part about Suikoden games, even "fan-games" (mine is more of an inspired story), is the characters. I think my goal is 75 playable. 108 is too much lol, but that could change.
    RoooodWorks
    RoooodWorks
    78... I can barely think of 10 good characters for my game lolz
    Ruby
    Ruby
    They don't need to be "good" ^ That is kind of the beauty of it.
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Is the difficulty of it balancing, or having stories for the characters that make them appealing?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
Some random sketch-letons.

I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since starting on my game. little helpful tips and stuff that may help people.
Do you guys think it's better to have all members in your team from the beginning (then you can pick who battles) or you gain team members as the story goes?
PL: Patch polonizujący do RPG Makera 2003 prawie gotowy! Mamy przetłumaczoną bazę danych (projekt), polskie fonty, wiadomości walki i jakieś 90% edytora.
Do przetłumacznia pozostało te 10% edytora i plik pomocy. Niedługo więcej informacji!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerilate