Recent content by Ruby

1. Ruby

Does anyone need to commission art? I'm available, just got back on my laptop.

Does anyone need to commission art? I'm available, just got back on my laptop.
  2. Ruby

Help me find stuff that I commented on or created that is.

Help me find stuff that I commented on or created that is.
  3. Ruby

I was in a really bad car accident back in October, and had a stroke and lost the majority of my...

I was in a really bad car accident back in October, and had a stroke and lost the majority of my memories, can anyone help?
  4. Ruby

Hi guys... :( good to see you too <3

Hi guys... :( good to see you too <3
  5. Ruby

Hi guys... This has been such a rough year...

Hi guys... This has been such a rough year...
  6. Ruby

But, fortunately I have been working on my projects, keeping my head above water, lol.

But, fortunately I have been working on my projects, keeping my head above water, lol.
  7. Ruby

-sigh- I missed the AD release. Lol. 

-sigh- I missed the AD release. Lol. 
  8. Ruby

Wow, it's been a long time since I've logged in. Hey, y'all.

Wow, it's been a long time since I've logged in. Hey, y'all.
  9. Ruby

Yes! :)

Yes! :)
  10. Ruby

To those waiting on thr Secret Santa event, my phone is acting up and there may be a delay for...

To those waiting on thr Secret Santa event, my phone is acting up and there may be a delay for getting it in tonight.
  11. Ruby

Haha, awh, well when I can get back to my computer I will check it out. You're awesome. <3

Haha, awh, well when I can get back to my computer I will check it out. You're awesome. <3
  12. Ruby

Is what I thinks in there, in there? ;)

Is what I thinks in there, in there? ;)
  13. Ruby

Secret Santa Event 2015

Okay so, due date is today for the gifts! Some people dropped out, but luckily the ones who did, so did their partners. Lol. I am going to be making something for two people who were gracious enough to make something, but the person who was assigned to them, hasn't turned in their gifts yet...
  14. Ruby

I dyed my hair O.O

I dyed my hair O.O
  15. Ruby

I remember I fell asleep in the shower once. Apparently I slept through a huge thunderstorm that...

I remember I fell asleep in the shower once. Apparently I slept through a huge thunderstorm that took out my electricity as well as my family breaking a door down because they thought I died. When I woke up the water was cold and I had my step mom standing over me yelling. Inflipped out and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v
Thinking about picking up Luna Engine, but also wondering if I should wait to see if it goes on sale.
So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeachParfait