Runako

My name is Da'sheek. Since I was in 2nd grade, I wanted to be a game designer (though I couldn't articulate it as I can now). I started designing video games with RPG maker VX. I begin my first big project called Evanescent of Reminiscent.

A few years after development, I came to faith in Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ), and when I did, I realized that the game I was working on didn't coincide with my spirituality. At that time, I didn't know what to do. Out of an unsettled conscious, i ditched the game I gave 4 years of diligence towards, and heavily reflected on how I could still pursue my desire of a game designer, and maintain my faith. I prayed heavily. I talked to God about it. He moved me to leave the games I had currently been playing. But He had a promise: Work on RPGs for me and I will give you fruit.

So, my aim now is to provide the Christian community with a safe but still enjoyable gaming environment, one in which faith is not compromised over fun.

I hope to offer something new to the Christian RPG community.
Birthday
Feb 28, 1993 (Age: 27)
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interests
Writing, Piano, Poetry, Bible Study, Family,
Occupation
Bank Teller

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  3. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  5. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spoke with hudell and many programmer about the Window_BattleLog class and we all just agreed to pretend this class just doesn't exists lol
I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan