Recent content by RuneKingThor

1. RuneKingThor

These are great!

These are great!
  2. RuneKingThor

Chrom and Ike had a little influence in the character design lol.

Chrom and Ike had a little influence in the character design lol.
  3. RuneKingThor

[MEDIA]

4. RuneKingThor

Thats a clean UI and some sick sound design!

Thats a clean UI and some sick sound design!
  5. RuneKingThor

[MEDIA]

6. RuneKingThor

Just wait until the we have the key art done haha.

Just wait until the we have the key art done haha.
  7. RuneKingThor

[MEDIA]

8. RuneKingThor

[MEDIA]

9. RuneKingThor

@Solr As of right now, some spells will be hidden and gained via quests. Otherwise you will be...

@Solr As of right now, some spells will be hidden and gained via quests. Otherwise you will be able to buy them with job points as you gain levels and combat enemies. @Kes It shouldn't be too bad, not everyone can can get every spell. UI will be a pretty big deal to make sure menus aren't tedious.
  10. RuneKingThor

25 spells with 9 elemental flavors haha. Call me Baskin Robins.

25 spells with 9 elemental flavors haha. Call me Baskin Robins.
  11. RuneKingThor

Damn so 80 guns overall. How are you going about making them different? @Ninjakillzu

Damn so 80 guns overall. How are you going about making them different? @Ninjakillzu
  12. RuneKingThor

Sometimes I wonder if I feature creep... 225 magic spells is a lot lol.

Sometimes I wonder if I feature creep... 225 magic spells is a lot lol.
  13. RuneKingThor

They look great!

They look great!
  14. RuneKingThor

@Nenen I am using RMMV. I got some Yanfly plugins im wondering if I missed some code to change...

@Nenen I am using RMMV. I got some Yanfly plugins im wondering if I missed some code to change the size somewhere.
  15. RuneKingThor

For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by...

For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello! I’d like to ask where is a good place to start logging about my game dev progress as production of my game goes forth
In one of our campus classrooms was a bag full of stuff people forgot there... my bag. That I forgot there xD
You know your room is too tiny for how much stuff you have when it gives you literal insomnia. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out and man it feels good!
1670381555475.png
Meet the Kernel. You encounter him in cyberspace. He's important!
I released a test version of my game on itch.io. If anyone wants to check it out, here's the link (for now in Brazilian Portuguese only, sorry).

https://rafael-lobo.itch.io/insolita

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rog85