Recent content by Runnyyy

1. Runnyyy

All Switches pressed puzzle help!

@MightyEgg Thank you for your input! I've tested your examples and it works properly! Its not the type of puzzle I was initially going for, but this does open a new world of possibilities for me without having to rely on scripts! :> I'm going to mess around with this some and see what I can...
  2. Runnyyy

The issue isnt exactly the colors or visual of the event, but rather, after interacting with them several times, I seem to only be able to complete the puzzle in a way that reverts it to it initial state (all red buttons). The puzzle is supposed to be completed wherein all buttons are green, and...
  3. Runnyyy

@Andar Using the button/switches events 9x as shown here:
  4. Runnyyy

Ah I see, here are my screenshots:
  5. Runnyyy

There was only one common event in the tutorial and I copied it exactly as it was written out.
  6. Runnyyy

The screenshots are available in the link provided above/the Advanced Lights Out Puzzle o:
  7. Runnyyy

Would I need to add that to all the switch events? Because the actions take place in a common event and I'm a little unsure how to make those stop;; also, I'm unsure how you mean to change the image action/take place? The events set in the common event are within script/code which I've just...
  8. Runnyyy

Hello again! I'm having some trouble with a particular type of puzzle! I've followed the instructions listed on this page: Advanced Lights Out Puzzle (Link above/outgoing link) And I have a few questions/issues so far;; For one: I've tried for a bit, but I can't seem to figure out how to make...
  9. Runnyyy

Submerged boulders

Hi all! I wanted to stop by to say that mine were just a simple edit of the default assets :> also, @Avery , wow these are really nice! Thank you for going through the trouble of making these! (lowkey wish i had these at the time ;w; )
  10. Runnyyy

How to properly align Door Sprites?

yeah I thought I got it right the first time I multiplied the sprites height and width, but I guess I was wrong haha! Thank ya'll :>
  11. Runnyyy

Oh wow, thank you so much! this fixed my issue haha! I have dyscalculia so sometimes numbers and the like confuse me and make it hard to comprehend;; Because of that, would you mind explaining how you got the number 768 for the proper size? (I'm sorry if this is a childish request, I'm honestly...
  12. Runnyyy

Hello again! I'm here asking another super n00b question ;w; I'm trying to make just a few doors a bit longer/taller than the standard or default doors, and even after following some tutorials, I seem to keep doing something wrong? My doors keep being cut off strangely, and even though I...
  13. Runnyyy

Hello! I just wanted to tell you: Thank you for your help! I hope I didn't come across as rude...

Hello! I just wanted to tell you: Thank you for your help! I hope I didn't come across as rude, it was not my intention! I'm sorry I'm still new to all this, (I'm even fairly new at using forums, even though I'm an old woman haha) but I wanted to show my appreciation :> Thank you again!
  14. Runnyyy

Creating "Boulder bridge" puzzle event help

I've stated the solution in the post #5 above and/or this post: LINK , Even though it's not the exact solution I requested in the description or first post, this solution via the video tutorial made it much simpler and was almost exactly what I was looking for, in a way I couldn't put into words! :>
  15. Runnyyy

Creating "Boulder bridge" puzzle event help

yeah but...the pictures don't tell me WHAT: "Get Location Info : #0004, Event ID (5,7)" What event is #0004? What is "Control Variables :#0025 = This._eventId" ? I had to search and google to figure out how to use "eventId", I had no idea to use that in the "script" section, and also, since none...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:
51F2AC5E-A605-446E-9439-D77AA6A0B0ED.pngAdded console to my content thread here
Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member