Recent content by Runnyyy

1. Runnyyy

How to properly align Door Sprites?

yeah I thought I got it right the first time I multiplied the sprites height and width, but I guess I was wrong haha! Thank ya'll :>
  2. Runnyyy

Oh wow, thank you so much! this fixed my issue haha! I have dyscalculia so sometimes numbers and the like confuse me and make it hard to comprehend;; Because of that, would you mind explaining how you got the number 768 for the proper size? (I'm sorry if this is a childish request, I'm honestly...
  3. Runnyyy

Hello again! I'm here asking another super n00b question ;w; I'm trying to make just a few doors a bit longer/taller than the standard or default doors, and even after following some tutorials, I seem to keep doing something wrong? My doors keep being cut off strangely, and even though I...
  4. Runnyyy

Hello! I just wanted to tell you: Thank you for your help! I hope I didn't come across as rude...

Hello! I just wanted to tell you: Thank you for your help! I hope I didn't come across as rude, it was not my intention! I'm sorry I'm still new to all this, (I'm even fairly new at using forums, even though I'm an old woman haha) but I wanted to show my appreciation :> Thank you again!
  5. Runnyyy

Creating "Boulder bridge" puzzle event help

I've stated the solution in the post #5 above and/or this post: LINK , Even though it's not the exact solution I requested in the description or first post, this solution via the video tutorial made it much simpler and was almost exactly what I was looking for, in a way I couldn't put into words! :>
  6. Runnyyy

yeah but...the pictures don't tell me WHAT: "Get Location Info : #0004, Event ID (5,7)" What event is #0004? What is "Control Variables :#0025 = This._eventId" ? I had to search and google to figure out how to use "eventId", I had no idea to use that in the "script" section, and also, since none...
  7. Runnyyy

I think there's been some sort of misunderstanding? I've already fixed the issue I was having, and maybe this might be a possible language barrier, but I've no idea what you mean by what you've listed above;; I don't understand the wording or the explanation, but like I've said: I found a good...
  8. Runnyyy

I mean for example, If Boulder 2 is pushed before Boulder 1, then which one will trigger which "boulder in water" event? another example: (This happens if I move the boulders out of order) it's mostly an aesthetic / visual issue, because "logically", if you push ANY boulder into the water...
  9. Runnyyy

Is there a way you can show me with screenshots? I'm copying what you've written but it doesn't seem to be working for me. as for my map, I have the first boulder set at coordinates: 53,45 and the boulder to be in the water would be: 49,48 I know I need several boulders to continue, but I still...
  10. Runnyyy

I'm sorry, the way this is worded makes me confused... Are you saying I need to copy/paste this entire page into each boulder I create? and, what do you mean by "Here the Eventcode, its just copy paste for all 3 boulders, but you need to change Variable4 to match the id of the event the code...
  11. Runnyyy

Hello again! I'm trying to make a puzzle where the player must push several (re: 3) boulders into the water to form a type of bridge to cross. I would also like to make it so that after (1)One boulder is placed into the water, the player may walk OVER the FIRST boulder (already submerged), and...
  12. Runnyyy

Help using animated sprites with several frames (Fixed!)

Ohh I misunderstood what you meant by 'manually' hahaa, I actually just got done doing exactly what you've listed here! :> I believe I've got it figured out, thank you!
  13. Runnyyy

ah i tried that but when using the stepping/walking animation, the full animation doesn't play out/it doesnt use all sprites
  14. Runnyyy

Do you know how I would go about manually animating it though? I've tried a bit by referencing the gates/door animations and even looked through this particular example: LINK but I keep ending up with the sprite file being grouped like so (instead of individual sprites): So i'm not sure if I'm...
  15. Runnyyy

Ah, ok! I'll check this out, thank you! :>

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I like Iron Maiden.
Benku wrote on Magnus0808's profile.
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Tonight, a new guest joins~ Feel free to drop by!
Finally told my boss I need a day off. Tomorrow will be my first in 23 days.
Kind of a goofy question but has the pandemic inspired you in any way?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magidonsa