Recent content by Ruth Studio

1. Ruth Studio

Event mirror player movement

That doesn't seem to work either. Do you know the script for the key check?
  2. Ruth Studio

Yeah, it is lagging with the wait as well.
  3. Ruth Studio

Hey! Working on a puzzle idea. I created a parallel event with conditional branch with key press check. I was able to get it to work for the most part, however there is a bit of a lag on the event movement when pressing a button down. Wasn’t sure if adding a key press script would help remove...
  4. Ruth Studio

RMMV Simplifying Scripts Plugin

That worked thanks! I just went with the RPG Maker script $gameVariables.value(id). So, I assumed it was "value".
  5. Ruth Studio

RMMV Simplifying Scripts Plugin

I am working on a simple plugin for myself to create easy to call scripts in my game. So far, I got Event X & Y to work. I was working doing the same for Variables. However, I am having some issue so I thought I would reach out to the experts.
  6. Ruth Studio

RMMV Adding Text to Window

Looks like it put the code in the right direction, however it seems to be looping.
  7. Ruth Studio

RMMV Adding Text to Window

Not sure what I am missing. I am able to get the window to add to the screen, however, I am unable to add the text to the window that is being populated. That sure what I am missing.
  8. Ruth Studio

RMMV Menu Command Window

I've been working on customizing the menu screen. I've been reviewing the code in both the Scenes and Windows pages. I was seeing if there was a way to keep the Menu Command status remain persistent as I browse through the item window?
  9. Ruth Studio

RMMV Creating Custom Menu

I am in the process of creating a detective game and I want to change the menu system. I have looked around for plugins, but may want to code menu myself. Here is a crude image of what I was thinking. Instead of clicking item and it'll take you to another window, I would like it to display on...
  10. Ruth Studio

How many "Or" statements can RPG Maker handle?

I agree the loop is badly designed. It could hypothetically loop a hundred and one times. I’ll look into arrays as it will probably look cleaner but be more efficient for the computer to assign the murder weapon. After some brainstorming I figured it out. I’m an idiot. The last loop was...
  11. Ruth Studio

Here is my code to assign a random number to NPC 6.
  12. Ruth Studio

I am having fun with the engine, coming up with a Clue style game. I am having 6 murder weapons, so I am designating each NPC member a "card". I created an if statement to check if the variables match. If any of the variables match then it will loop until it has its own individual number...
  13. Ruth Studio

RMMV Attack Display text in battle screen

I was looking through the code trying to find the display text. I know in the battle screen, it displays your actions and damage for a split second. Is there anyway to change the split second display to maybe 2 seconds?
  14. Ruth Studio

RMMV Window Party Command& Battle Status troubles

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! I updated the code a bit and Battle Status window is back!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rozero