rux
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• damn I left for one second and the site looks awesome already, nice.
    Day 139, all I can think of is this project, all I imagine is my project. I keep making jokes and references of my project but no one gets it, how do I stop? I may never know. I'm no where near done finishing my characters, this is truly hell, let's hope that I get through this.
    Pirating RM? Cringe?
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Ah, yes, I agree! Cringe and also banned!!
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    To be fair, RM probably wouldn't have ever released in the west at all if it wasn't for certain people pirating it around...so while I agree with the sentiment, I feel compelled to point out that these things aren't black and white. Degica in a way owes their existence partially to the likes of Don Miguel, whose antics proved that the series had an audience here and incentivized investing into said audience.
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    RPG Maker's experience with the English speaking audience is like how anime became popular here in the west. So those two have that much in common. :D
    holy crap, this is actually the worst week that have ever happened, this is the son of covid and it already started, I am scared about what happens next.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    what is this? Some news that hasn't turned up in my facebook feed yet?
    rux
    rux
    @Shaz no its mostly personal problems, but I wouldnt be surprised if something happened on the news
    • Sad
    Reactions: Shaz
    The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
    Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
    SigmaSuccour
    SigmaSuccour
    I use the HAB Scale:
    H - Hunger
    A - Abstinence
    B - Boredom
    The more deep into these 3 things you are. The easier it is for a human to focus, and stay motivated.
    In short, we work so we can eat and procreate. If you deprive your body of these things, it starts becoming active (or, motivated) so you can search for these things.
    So I now intermittent fast every day. And I stopped watching anime, or playing videogames.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    I make a point of doing what I love. My seemingly endless well of drive to work on my game comes from the fact I simply enjoy what I'm doing. So there's no real struggle to find motivation. Perhaps you should focus on the aspect(s) of game design you best enjoy and once you're further in, what you've...
    Reactions: rux
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    ...already accomplished will motivate you to continue. :LZSwink:
    Reactions: rux
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Join @StudioBlueGames
as Steel and Teal play Ouroharas's The Unborn Daughter! A stranger on a distant shore. Live now!

If Mog working on ports, but going to the void it just stir a confusion on what's going on.
I don't know what to do with this character, but it mine

IMG_20210419_121108.jpg
I really truly hate to come off as insensitive but I have recently downloaded moghunter's theatrythym MV and I didn't expect them at all to delete their website. I do hope everything is okay with them truly. But, I have no clue on what to do. I tried to find a Youtube tutorial or a thread but there is none. If anyone could help me or share their master demo or any demo with me I will be really appreciative.
Doing RPG Maker News #15 | Mog Hunter Plugins Gone, HQ Realistic Tiles, Mimic Chests, Metal Enemies

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jabberwok