rux's latest activity

• rux
    rux reacted to Torrers's post in the thread What is the best PC for developing? with Like Like.
    Imac or Macbook pro but windows also good. In my work I usually use IMac because need to have powerful PC for crypto mining. Also lately...
  • rux
    When eating with my family, it's pretty common for us to watch a movie or a couple Youtube videos while we eat. It's also common that we...
  • rux
    I try to wean myself from eating and watching You Tube at the same time, but so far to no avail.
  • rux
    rux reacted to Alador's comment on Alador's profile post with Like Like.
    aha that is a challenge as well-
  • rux
    Unless I'm in public, I feel I cant enjoy my meal without watching something on YT or Netflix
  • rux
    I always feel like I'm partially wasting time if I'm eating or watching something. If I do them together, I'm at least multitasking.
  • rux
    rux commented on Alador's profile post.
    what about that moment when you find yourself needing the flushed emote but the forum doesn't have it?
  • rux
    rux updated their status.
    damn I left for one second and the site looks awesome already, nice.
  • rux
    rux reacted to Froggo32's comment on rux's profile post with Like Like.
    saido chesto
  • rux
    rux commented on MrKiwi's profile post.
    @Quexp Dammit! I was going to use that >:(
  • rux
    rux reacted to Aldu's status with Like Like.
    I scrapped my old CBS and made an ABS. I programmed a pixel based hitbox for accuracy so it plays smoother than any other RM2k3 ABS.
  • rux
    rux reacted to Aldu's status with Like Like.
    Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used...
  • rux
    rux updated their status.
    MUCLSES!!! :epicface: :epicface:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A good way to practice writing is to write "flash fiction"; very short stories. Link
[CM]
5VaUMjAFpz1I6fSsgDrfJc.jpg

Title is star.
Dam, does the night get to me, I sound and look like a monster. Its 3:54 am right now...I need sleep...or...coffee.
It has nothing to do with my project, but I'm in love with voxels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YukinoYaiba