rux's latest activity

• rux replied to the thread I seriously NEED help with battles.
    Hello! No need to worry anymore, it has been fixed (not sure how but I think I did something) Thank you so much for helping me!
  • rux replied to the thread I seriously NEED help with battles.
    It hasn't got deleted, I did mention that I reset every script back to what it was, and I even made another project that had the default...
  • Hello, I keep getting this problem whenever I am trying to do Battle Test or even just run it in play test. A message keeps popping up...
  • rux replied to the thread How to make your game more zoomed in.
    Is it okay if you help me with how I add to my game? I'm not really really good with scripts, I only know a few ruby scripts but that is...
  • Hello, I wanted to know how I can make my game more zoomed in than it is, it is too far away from the player, you can barely see any of...
  • rux replied to the thread Problem with tiles.
    Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it! <3
  • rux replied to the thread Problem with tiles.
    The top left tile is a star, and I haven't changed the move route, do you have anymore things I can do? If not, thank you for at least...
  • rux posted the thread Problem with tiles in RPG Maker VX Ace.
    The stone bricks on this picture shows as X (AKA Impassable) but once I test it and walk over it, it becomes passable as if it was the...
    • rgrgrggrgrrgrggrgr.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The end is near. The end is near. The MV era will be passed and people will look the forum about new RPG maker all days. ;_;[Election day all over again] Let accept that you will probably not what you want completely.
C&C Remastered comes out tomorrow! Hyped! Already have it preinstalled on Steam.
Its ironic, how often a person can have something smart to say, when their arrogance is originating from an internal vacuum where emotional intelligence belongs.
Parallax mapping is time consuming...
Let's purchase th... WAIT! Just in time ehehehe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsuna976