RyanA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I'm back from college, all that awaits is the weekend! Now for some progress >:3 *Plays eye of the tiger*
    Internet was down all day, finally came back up, woopie! :3
    Shablo5
    It's a dark, dark place out there. Welcome home.
    Today - Music College, Lunch, Project, Music College, Dinner, Project, Sleep!
    Just had a wonderful drive through the English countryside on my MotorSickle :3
    Drinking tea and writing mysteries c|:3
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Coffee is Ambrosia dipped in holy nectar descended on high from Mount Olympus.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Then Tea is Olympus dipped in Ambrosia descended from the mountain of Holy Nectar :3
    randomuser
    honey vanilla chamomile tea is where it's at homie
    Going bed, hopefully my creative juices will be overflowing from every orifice tomorrow :3
    Levi
    Levi
    Just in case, you better bring tidy wipes.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Nope, just from your bladder and urethra.
    I start college for Music Technology on monday :3 I better get Inspector P- I mean my contest entry done :3
    Any ideas on making side-view style maps overlooking parralax backgrounds? Should I just cut one part of the map off?
    Trying to do a sort of sideview map overlooking a parralax background but can't get it quite right 3:
    Detective...what is your deduction?
    Genii Benedict
    Genii Benedict
    It is raining out, so... ELEMENTARY!
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Hahahahaha :D
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    The cook did it with the salad bowl. He kept beating Martha senseless with it until she couldn't take it anymore.
    Multiple endings or one ending? :3
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Mystery :3
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Hmmm.....mystery games are usually best with one IMO.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Well in the case of a long and complex mystry id say set it up for sevoral difrent streams were each ending is difrent and yet still pretains some fact about said mystry were each ending reveals someaspect of truth of the mystry thats a mystry that would keep people going for a while.
    Considering this extention on the contest, would it be better to include a few more things or refine everything that's already done? :3
    Not sure if you guys were having fun or making fun yesterday, but either way you guys hurt my feelings :(
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    I agree, PA status' are the worst. Honestly Ryan, it does get a bit tiresome and annoying, but it's nothing worth stressing over, for anyone. Especially not for people to be all PA about it in a status update.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    The snide remark wasn't directed at you Ryan.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Ah right, I'm very sorry Celi 3:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA
BCj
Whelp, it's been a while. Had another retina surgery on april 1st on my left eye. Well, 4 time's the charm, right? *recovery mode on*
The next JABS update will include ally AI and an aggro system.

Question:
What would YOU expect to happen if you had four+ party members in an ABS, all fighting either together or separately or a mix of the two, and the player hits "swap leader" button?
It currently pulls all followers to the player's location, removes all aggro towards enemies, and swaps them.
Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaito199