Recent content by RyeBreadedCooder

1. RyeBreadedCooder

Sakan Refuses to Open New MV Project

Some tests I did with previous versions of MV on Windows seem to corroborate this idea, as Sakan still did not function on versions 1.4.1, 1.5.1, and 1.5.2, as well as the current version. Do note that I did not roll back any further for more extensive tests. Though you would think if it was...
  2. RyeBreadedCooder

Sakan Refuses to Open New MV Project

Attempted various times following fresh installs, integrity verification, running as admin, restarts, etc. I find that, when I run Sakan through RPG Maker MV, the tool functions as expected - I can click Options, Contents, and About, etcetera; however, when I click the 'Open MV Project' button...
  3. RyeBreadedCooder

[Advent Day 1]Avy's MZ Stuff

Belated, but many happy returns! I have been following your work for 5 years now and you always produce high-quality work, oft of the variety that, once you have seen it, makes you wonder how you ever did without. Cheers!
  4. RyeBreadedCooder

How do I change my username?

@Archeia Hi, I'd like my username to be changed to {RyeBreadedCooder}, please.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodyreally