RyeSigh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There are no messages on RyeSigh's profile yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My pumpkin! Anyone like Fallout?

It's not terrible, but could be better. This thing took me over an hour to carve. :kaophew:

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emcautley1