Ryisunique
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Whelp, didn't get finished. Again. I have like, six minutes, maybe ten minutes of something to play.
    Map004.png
    When I go, 'Maybe this will look good.'
    Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    If you are making it look like "something crashed to earth" then I suggest making the impact look more like a crater, or at least radial. Like stuff is flattened close to the impact point but less so the further out you get.
    Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    Yeah, I started paying attention way too late to my game jam entry. I'm probably going to do this, then clean up later by actually searching for the materials I would need.

I thought it would be a good idea to also rely mostly on the RTP to showcase the engine itself. The only thing I've had to search for was a military face, and modify something else for an event.
    YIL that there are modern versions of the 8 given characters in the RTP. Good for me, less I have to make.
    Me: Okay, I should look at Ace characters to get an Idea on how to make modern clothing on my MZ characters for the Game Jam.

My brain: Wait, I just heard Game and played My Time at Portia for three days straight.

Me: :headshake:
    *groans* There was a theme.
    Me: Oh, a contest. I don't think I have enough time.
    Brain: I've already come up with a story, possible gameplay, designs, and names.
    Me:... You actually came up with names?
    Almost six months to the day that HP put my computer on the dead list, the thing had one large issue pop up when I tried to start it. Short DST failed a check. Joke's on HP. I got a Lenovo Legion in response.
    I now remember why I just dropped everything related to making my games. My events work, just not right.
    Misery
    Misery
    How?
    Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    I haven't been on them in a while, but one had to do with getting the switches to work out right. I couldn't advance beyond a certain point. The other one, I couldn't get a character to appear. And then ignoring that, one of the if else events broke.
    Show of hands, who'd backed up their files within the last week? Did mine Saturday.
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    I think did my exactly a week from today.
    GmOcean
    Well, I use paragon backup & recovery. So it auto-backs up my files every week. So I'll claim yes with cheats.
    Remembering Humble Bundle and the cut screen contest right now. There is a bundle with only a couple of days left. The top tier is Coral Painter with a bunch of paint brushes as well. The lower tiers are a video editing software and a multi capture software. Remembering this because I still want those lower tiers.
    Wait, does Pig Latin count as a different language?
    Reactions: Quexp
    Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    I won't use it for nefarious purposes. I swear.
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Ryisunique said:
    "...if it adhered to the English only rule of the forum."

Ellway, etlay suway indfay utoway!
    (Translation: Well, let us find out!) :hwink:

Wow - I don't think I've done that since grade school.
    kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    As for use on the site, I'd assume a cipher wasn't allowed because it breaks the spirit but not necessarily the letter of the rule.

On the other hand, I've seen on other single-language-only sites that as long as you provide a translation, it's not an issue, like Quexp did.
    So, Google's updating their policy and it's a good idea to check it out if you use their storage options.
    kiyasu
    kiyasu
    Oh, that one! For some reason I misread that "someone" and thought it was related to shared accounts, and thought the "someone" was referring to other people logged in using your account. My main Gmail account is at 100% usage mark, actually, since October this year, completely from pure e-mailing...
    kiyasu
    kiyasu
    ... (I don't use Google Photos and Google Drive at all!). Originally, it's supposed to be that if you exceed your storage, you simply cannot receive new mail in that account and that's it. But now with their new policy, it's getting a bit sucky having to log in a space-used-up account you don't use any more only to make sure nothing gets deleted :'(
    kiyasu
    kiyasu
    ... Today I did figure out my Gmail accounts and put all the account IDs in the body of an e-mail, and sent it to myself though... So, now I will only need to check that e-mail every once in maybe 1~2 years and log in to the IDs listed. At least nostalgic moments happened when I checked one of the accounts I never logged into for a long time.
    I made my own pizza. First critique, more chicken next time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally adding subtitles. My demo release is really close! :kaojoy:

1653799949837.png

ngl i feel like im morbin out
I've made a lot of small changes and fixes over the past couple weeks without actually making any progress on my game...now I'm running out of things I want to change, and I'm terrified that I might have to start being productive again...the horror! D:
I made a mini devlog about the sprite animations I've been working on! You can read it by clicking here

applebuds-dreamtrotter.gif
What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tamin21