Ryisunique's latest activity

• Ryisunique
    Ryisunique updated their status.
    I now remember why I just dropped everything related to making my games. My events work, just not right.
  • Ryisunique
    Ryisunique reacted to JDevain's post in the thread The RPG Maker Meme Thread with Haha Haha.
  • Ryisunique
    Ryisunique reacted to Jules98's status with Like Like.
    Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
  • Ryisunique
    Ryisunique reacted to Bendyizzt's comment on Ryisunique's profile post with Like Like.
    Get Animal crossing NH when you get the chance
  • Ryisunique
    Ryisunique commented on Ryisunique's profile post.
    If it requires internet, it might be wasted.
  • Ryisunique
    Ryisunique reacted to dreamfall887's comment on Ryisunique's profile post with Like Like.
    @Ryisunique What games are you going to get for your Switch?
  • Ryisunique
    Ryisunique commented on Ryisunique's profile post.
    I have a Goosebumps one already. Spyro, Crash, Ghostbusters are on the list. Possibly Mario games. Work doesn't even have everything in...
  • Ryisunique
    I finally caved and bought myself a Switch.
  • Ryisunique
    Ryisunique commented on Mystic_Enigma's profile post.
    I still have the urge to gift a cousin the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck edition.
  • Ryisunique
    Ryisunique reacted to KazukiT's comment on Ryisunique's profile post with Like Like.
    I think did my exactly a week from today.
  • Ryisunique
    Ryisunique reacted to GmOcean's comment on Ryisunique's profile post with Like Like.
    Well, I use paragon backup & recovery. So it auto-backs up my files every week. So I'll claim yes with cheats.
  • Ryisunique
    Ryisunique reacted to Keegs's post in the thread What does your setup look like? with Like Like.
    What's your setup look like right now? For me it's my laptop on top of a laptop fan - without the fan even being on, only being used to...
  • Ryisunique
    Show of hands, who'd backed up their files within the last week? Did mine Saturday.
  • Ryisunique
    @JDevain why is there a blue dot on the last word in the speech bubble? Edit: wait, nevermind. That's the status dot.
  • Ryisunique
    Ryisunique reacted to zerobeat032's status with Like Like.
    I've said it before but it's weird when people seem unwilling to settle for something that isn't quite what they want... when they are...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

At 2021, we are now farther from the 1980's than they were from the 1950's. Consider that the next time you long for a 1980's song, when you thought your grandpa's taste for 1950's music was "outdated".
no, not my duct tape, anything but my duct tape!
I totally didn't forget that I need to make a map for the tourney and totally didn't waste an entire day going through all 5 eps of the wolf among us
Now I noticed that I joined the forum on April's 7. My birthday is April's 8. I purchased RPG Maker as a gift for myself and had forgotten this. :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TidalwaveKnight