Ryisunique's Recent Activity

1. Ryisunique liked The Stranger's status.

Remember: there will always be someone who is in a worse situation than you, but that doesn't invalidate your own suffering and experiences.

Oct 23, 2019 at 7:27 AM
  2. Ryisunique liked The Mighty Palm's status.

I've killed many vampires/werewolves/etc and I've noticed they only come out towards the end of October... and they're really small too.

Oct 23, 2019 at 7:27 AM
  3. Ryisunique liked gstv87's comment on standardplayer's profile post

that's why I barely season my food.... I get plenty of salt from online games.

Oct 22, 2019 at 8:47 AM
  4. Ryisunique liked The Stranger's comment on Ryisunique's profile post

I believe this is why The Nightmare Before Christmas is beloved by so many people. :P

5. Ryisunique liked standardplayer's comment on Ryisunique's profile post

I.....can't disagree with you. Astute observation.

6. Ryisunique liked bgillisp's status.

Googling your symptoms can be dangerous. "You got decapitation!"...wait, what?

Oct 22, 2019 at 8:46 AM
  7. Ryisunique commented on Poryg's profile post.

Well, a singular person did make the comment.

Oct 22, 2019 at 6:09 AM
  8. Ryisunique Look, gothic opera Christmas music is perfect for both Halloween and Christmas. »

Oct 22, 2019 at 6:02 AM
  9. Ryisunique commented on Poryg's profile post.

@OmnislashXX yep, and why they supported lootboxes and microtransactions on it. Actually saw the comment and the post. It's right now...

Oct 22, 2019 at 3:58 AM
  10. Ryisunique liked Poryg's status.

Random fact of the day. The most downvoted reddit comment belongs to the EA. 670k downvotes earned it the spot in 2020's Guinness WR book.

Oct 22, 2019 at 3:55 AM
  11. Ryisunique liked bgillisp's post in the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.

Here's one: Christmas sales come way too early. I've seen them as early as August now. It's so bad I've joked that one year I'm going...

Oct 21, 2019 at 3:53 AM
  12. Ryisunique liked The Mighty Palm's status.

I made a Pizza yesterday and it slid off the pan and landed right on the coils of the oven. Now my house still smells like smoke.

Oct 21, 2019 at 1:21 AM
  13. Ryisunique replied to the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.

Back on unpopular opinions. All the holidays are following Christmas's trend and it super sucks. Halloween's starting to suck in general.

Oct 21, 2019 at 1:19 AM
  14. Ryisunique liked Tai_MT's post in the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.

My unpopular opinion is taken directly from Ferris Bueller. "Not that I condone fascism. Or any -ism. A man should not believe in an...

Oct 20, 2019 at 6:21 AM