Recent content by Ryisunique

1. Ryisunique

I now remember why I just dropped everything related to making my games. My events work, just...

I now remember why I just dropped everything related to making my games. My events work, just not right.
  2. Ryisunique

If it requires internet, it might be wasted.

If it requires internet, it might be wasted.
  3. Ryisunique

I have a Goosebumps one already. Spyro, Crash, Ghostbusters are on the list. Possibly Mario...

I have a Goosebumps one already. Spyro, Crash, Ghostbusters are on the list. Possibly Mario games. Work doesn't even have everything in stock.
  4. Ryisunique

I finally caved and bought myself a Switch.

I finally caved and bought myself a Switch.
  5. Ryisunique

I still have the urge to gift a cousin the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck edition.

I still have the urge to gift a cousin the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck edition.
  6. Ryisunique

Show of hands, who'd backed up their files within the last week? Did mine Saturday.

Show of hands, who'd backed up their files within the last week? Did mine Saturday.
  7. Ryisunique

What's The Story Behind Your Avatar?

@JDevain why is there a blue dot on the last word in the speech bubble? Edit: wait, nevermind. That's the status dot.
  8. Ryisunique

I keep calling the newer trucks toy trucks due to having small flatbeds. I have grills bigger...

I keep calling the newer trucks toy trucks due to having small flatbeds. I have grills bigger than some of these things.
  9. Ryisunique

Remembering Humble Bundle and the cut screen contest right now. There is a bundle with only a...

Remembering Humble Bundle and the cut screen contest right now. There is a bundle with only a couple of days left. The top tier is Coral Painter with a bunch of paint brushes as well. The lower tiers are a video editing software and a multi capture software. Remembering this because I still want...
  10. Ryisunique

I won't use it for nefarious purposes. I swear.

I won't use it for nefarious purposes. I swear.
  11. Ryisunique

Huh. I was just thinking if it adhered to the English only rule of the forum.

Huh. I was just thinking if it adhered to the English only rule of the forum.
  12. Ryisunique

Wait, does Pig Latin count as a different language?

Wait, does Pig Latin count as a different language?
  13. Ryisunique

Profile header size?

Thank you.
  14. Ryisunique

Profile header size?

I searched for the answer and never really found it. What are the dimensions or an aspect ratio for those headers we have now?
  15. Ryisunique

Announcement RPG Maker 31st Birthday: Release Something Event

Cool. My two larger games won't be close, but I do have the game that I was doing for the quarantine challenge last year. Might be high time to figure out what went wrong.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Add Smart Help Window Popup to Items and Skills | RPG Maker News #79

Is it unusual to think your own music is strange? xD I honestly don't know if I'm gonna use any of them :p
I've been keeping my cards fairly close to my chest, but Team Muxedo Task is proud to present the first offering for our contest entry: the title screen background.1624496085488.png
I love work placement programs. Part of it is to get a resume done by a "professional" even though I use a portfolio in my profession.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franshiyo