Recent content by Ryisunique

1. Ryisunique

I thought Compies were those tiny dinos from the second Jurassic Park movie.

I thought Compies were those tiny dinos from the second Jurassic Park movie.
  2. Ryisunique

Ugh, it's that day again.

Ugh, it's that day again.
  3. Ryisunique

Nope. Cool, though.

Nope. Cool, though.
  4. Ryisunique

If someone exceeds over their storage for 2 years, they're also going to delete content from...

If someone exceeds over their storage for 2 years, they're also going to delete content from their mail, drive, and photos.
  5. Ryisunique

Yep. They'll also delete if someone goes over their account.

Yep. They'll also delete if someone goes over their account.
  6. Ryisunique

So, Google's updating their policy and it's a good idea to check it out if you use their storage...

So, Google's updating their policy and it's a good idea to check it out if you use their storage options.
  7. Ryisunique

I'm stuck in the middle of chapter 3. I took the Demon Path and summoned him more, which ended...

I'm stuck in the middle of chapter 3. I took the Demon Path and summoned him more, which ended up killing me more. Something's wrong with my game now. The full screen's wonky and going into options to try and fix it just blacks my screen, not ink related. Also have boris and the dark survival.
  8. Ryisunique

No problem. I recognized the Projectionist in your pic.

No problem. I recognized the Projectionist in your pic.
  9. Ryisunique

Path of the Angel or Path of the Demon?

Path of the Angel or Path of the Demon?
  10. Ryisunique

Virus Update Thread

I haven't been on the site in so long, that I didn't realize the previous posts had been locked down since June. My state has restrictions in place on certain levels of schooling and dining again. The store is selling out of Christmas related items faster than in years past. (The amount of...
  11. Ryisunique

My computer is now on the dead list. Parts and Services stopped two days ago for this type.

My computer is now on the dead list. Parts and Services stopped two days ago for this type.
  12. Ryisunique

'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.
  13. Ryisunique

I made my own pizza. First critique, more chicken next time.

I made my own pizza. First critique, more chicken next time.
  14. Ryisunique

I need to become a better battery.

I need to become a better battery.
  15. Ryisunique

I am either going to be blessed with more time or cursed with less. There is no inbetween.

I am either going to be blessed with more time or cursed with less. There is no inbetween.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Holy cow... work is demanding and I'm back in college. I'm kind of scared of my dad right now after the incident, but at least I don't live with him all the time. Anyway, working on Fandom Scouts and my FNAF character set. The FNAF sprites are actually going to be used in the game... unfortunately the enemy sprites are FNAF World traces, so no sharing those.
The honeymoon period is over with Cyberpunk 2077, It sadly doesnt live up to the hype, pretty graphics arent everything (especially when I cant even do something as simple as changing the radio station over!). Replaying Breath of the wild has reminded me what a good game really looks like, plus that one has good glitches!....
Ami

Maybe...a Drinkable Water Plant or something?
Who would have thought making interesting birds would be so difficult/fun?

Randomly spawning anywhere on map (sometimes even flying), having a chance of landing on a different spot on map when flying. Also chance of flying off screen if spooked/sees the player

I think I got it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsaacRPG