Recent content by RyokuHasu

1. RyokuHasu

A question about requested art with copyrights

Ah well then thanks for clarifying, it's a Trademarked character, and I will have the rights to use them for producing a game specifically for the owner of the character. I will get the proper documentation from them for use of the trademarked character. Thanks. Also that's why I'm being vague...
  2. RyokuHasu

A question about requested art with copyrights

Can we request copyrighted character art from others if we have acquired the rights to the character in question? And will I need to provide proof of rights to use the character? I'm not good with pixel art myself but I have been commissioned to make a work with copyrighted characters by the...
  3. RyokuHasu

Custom music problems

Again, if you have larger files they will take longer to load. We still haven't heard from OP on size of his files.
  4. RyokuHasu

Lag on Laptop Battery Usage

You would would need to manage the power settings on your computer. Right click your battery icon you should find what you are looking for.
  5. RyokuHasu

An issue with events, trying to set a switch or variable based on where an event currently is.

I made this example for a different support question but it applies here as well, it's an example of how to get and how to compare an Event's location using variables to get the X and Y of the event What this exact example does is gets th X and Y coordinates of the event and determins if the...
  6. RyokuHasu

Movement of NPC's

It wasn't to show you about them acting like in a cutscene, it was to show you that they are not autonomous and they need to be per-map like Shaz was saying. it's all a matter of variables and switches for when and where you want your NPCs to show up.  In one of my Demos I have you friend wake...
  7. RyokuHasu

Could I please get a few people to test this issue?

I can confirm it happens on my Windows 8 in the same chrome browser. I have a Windows 7 computer too that I can test it on if you want.
  8. RyokuHasu

is it possible to not have an attack command on an actor.

Go to the actor you want, add a trait, go to the Skills tab, seal skill: Attack This can be done through the actor, class, a specific equip, or even a state. If you want them not to move at all, put a permanent state on them with the restriction that they can't move.
  9. RyokuHasu

Missing Cover Art Characters Music

You are supposed to select their post as best answer, not your own. lol
  10. RyokuHasu

Custom music problems

How large are you soundtracks? if they are huge that can cause a delay in their loading time.
  11. RyokuHasu

Call Map Event

if it's just an event on the map generally you just need to control variables or switches to get them to run. What is the purpose of the event? I don't see a need to call using a script command except in rare circumstances.
  12. RyokuHasu

Skill which deals damage to enemy and buffs user

I have made this in VX Ace and have tested it in MV too. What you need to do is make a damaging skill, then in the effects of the skill call a common event. That common event forces action for the user of the damaging skill to use a buffing skill aswell. I have done several multi-part skills...
  13. RyokuHasu

Movement of NPC's

I would recommend reading this: Event's Aren't NPCs
  14. RyokuHasu

LAG WITH SIMPLE CHANGE OF BACKDROP?

did you stop the event from running after it completed it's task? or is it constantly running with a low wait time? I've noticed that parallel processes can cause lag of even game to freeze in just about any RPG maker if you have it loop over and over with little or no wait between loops.
  15. RyokuHasu

Is there an easy way to resize animations?

"easy" but tedious way to do it is to scale all the animations down in the animation editor.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmeeDucks