ryph
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It is a damned poor mind indeed that can't think of at least two ways of spelling any word
    The road to success is always under construction
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    There is some psychological studies on "psy profile" of employees that show that it's the one being self-absorbed, treacherous and "ass licker" that will reach the highest rank. This may explain that.
    Starting an RPG that already has 500 maps in one little country... Another part of the world has 156 maps in it...
    Blade
    Blade
    There are scripts to break that limit.
    Robin
    Robin
    Hellcat, right, but has anyone actually broken the limit?

ryph, it just sounds like too many maps.
    ryph
    ryph
    .-. I heard to little maps... I've made so many quest that I'm losing my mind...
    Apparently typos only become visible to the human eye AFTER you hit send...
    wildwes
    wildwes
    So, so true...
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Oh I certainly know that one! Tragic on my part really, but most of my post end up being edited by myself after I post it..
    Archeia
    Archeia
    I feel you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lanzy