Recent content by Ryuk

1. Ryuk

Galv's Bust Menu

Yeah, but it's only for the first time, after it load normaly ^^
  2. Ryuk

Command Buff in Skill

Hello. First of all, I use all the plugins of Yanfly, (and of MoG / Galv, but they have no effect on my question.) Plugins concerned : Buff & States Core/Battle Engine Core I guess What I'm searching : Skill which up ATK +50% for example with command. - The only way to add a stats buff is to...
  3. Ryuk

[Solved]Change some battle options

Good evening, I searched everywhere but I did not find what I'm looking for, so maybe one of you has an idea. In the combat options, when I press left key, it switch menu on the "Party Menu" with: Escape, Fight, ..., but if I press right key, it makes me the action "wait" . (I use Yanfly...
  4. Ryuk

Yanfly Buff States Core problem

Hmm I searched and I found the "answer", the plugin that displays only for the additions of effects on skills, not states that's why it does not show from the states of ROW, or states so buff/states core work only for Skills Effects I mean, it work fine with Skills Effects (I've my count turn +...
  5. Ryuk

Yanfly Buff States Core problem

Hello, I have a problem with this plugin, I only use Yanfly plugins in the site of his site, about the list of what I use. - For starters, when "ROW" gives states, do not have the lap counter that appears for limited states. - The second problem, I saw and read that we could display the...
  6. Ryuk

REGION ICONS [RPG MAKER MV]

Ok, Edited, thank you ! 
  7. Ryuk

REGION ICONS [RPG MAKER MV]

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/profile/101-the-infamous-bon-bon/
  8. Ryuk

Artwork for actor3_7

Yes it is, but I wonder if someone already did it, I looked on japanese website but i find nohting :/
  9. Ryuk

Artwork for actor3_7

Yes, sorry, it's Actor 3_7 MV ^^ And it's for Bust Plugin ( battle, message, menu) like free picture pour Algo, Akja, ... Resource Type: Bust Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP Description:  Bust for MV Actor3-7 Reference Images: Like it but for actor3_7
  10. Ryuk

Artwork for actor3_7

No one did it? :(
  11. Ryuk

Tutorial Windows Light Request

Oh, I see, thank you , I'll do it !
  12. Ryuk

I saw this video for exterior, thank you, but i wanted a video to explain how make Windows Light in house, i started yesterday parallaxe mapping so i'm not good actually. Before yesterday i didn't used Photoshop :/ 
  13. Ryuk

Hi, i didn't find tutorial which explain how make windows light in house, or interior, so if someone can explain me how do it on PhotoShop or Gimp, or if you have an video to do it, i'm happy ! I want do something like this :  With Windows and Lantern. Thank you!
  14. Ryuk

Artwork for actor3_7

Hi, I wonder if someone had made an artwork of actor 3-7 , or if a person could do it because i use burst menu, and i need this artwork :/ Your name will be in the game credits
  15. Ryuk

Replace Option by Quit

Thank you alot !

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucansan