Ryzler was last seen:
Oct 10, 2018
    1. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      Yay for divorce?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. DivideByZero
        DivideByZero
        Just find someone you don't like and buy them a house. Less hassle.
        Sep 30, 2018
        SpaceBot likes this.
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        @DivideByZero that's the funniest thing I have heard all day lmao
        Sep 30, 2018
        DivideByZero likes this.
      4. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        A hired killer could work... But no, it won't be costing all that much, there won't be any settlements or anything. Sometimes people just go their separate ways
        Sep 30, 2018
    2. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      I really don't know what to do. How did I end up in this position?
      1. Eschaton
        Eschaton
        "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
        Sep 7, 2018
        Ryzler and SpaceBot like this.
      2. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        I'm always up for Star Trek quotes. But I did make a mistake. I just don't know how I made this mistake
        Sep 7, 2018
    3. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      Wife wants to play a game with me but I hate the game, makes me feel bad to play. She adores it. It has so many bugs and design faults
      1. starlight dream and Marsigne like this.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Do you point out all the faults of the game to her? :p
        Warning: it may backfire..
        Jun 7, 2018
      3. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        Kinda, we both point them out to each other a lot XD Cause she knows how bad the game is but still enjoys it. I mean, I get that, I've enjoyed playing buggy, messy games before. Just not this one
        Jun 7, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        lol We all have our buggy preferences.
        Jun 7, 2018
    4. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      Who is everyone's fav Robin? Cause Dick Grayson, as Nightwing is my fav but as Robin I think Damien Wayne is a lot more kick ass
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        Damien and Dick are always fun to see with each other. Just such contrasts and they've both got two different types of humour that play well off each other. I really enjoy Dick's jokes and Damien's cynical wit.

Dick certainly his angst moments and plot lines but he handles them much better than Bruce or Damien or really anyone. Maybe Constantine handles them a little better? Since he was mentioned
        Jun 6, 2018
      4. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        Constantine in general deals with his problems by not dealing with them.
        Jun 6, 2018
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Dick Grayson but I think when he and Batman team up, the duo becomes too powerful.
        Jun 7, 2018
    5. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      Any good recommendations for free RPG Maker games to play? Been looking at a lot but there are so many to chose from xD
      3. Mrs_Allykat
        Mrs_Allykat
        There was just a 1 map challenge introduced, so there are several new titles from different people. They're like a sample plate, a lot of small flavors to try! Look in the announcement thread under community events.
        May 12, 2018
        starlight dream and Ryzler like this.
      4. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        Thank you, all three of you. I'll see if I can find Laxius Power somewhere and check those out, see if I want to invest in Laxius Force (probably will). And I gotta check out these 1 map challenges Xd
        May 12, 2018
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        You can find free ones in the Completed Games section, but I don't know what to recommend. :)The only rpg maker games I've played were bought.
        May 12, 2018
        Ryzler likes this.
    6. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      Back to use an older pic XD
      3. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        No! Yes! Let's be friends but the chocolate is all miiiiiinee!
        Mar 16, 2018
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        LOL I'm afraid this is going to require a battle round 2 :p
        Mar 16, 2018
        Ryzler likes this.
      5. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        But this time around I know that rocks are your weakness
        Mar 16, 2018
    7. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      Hoping this year is better than the last for everyone!!!
      1. starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
      3. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        I've been well, thank you for asking. Things have been strange and confusing but still good. And a lot has happened since we last spoke. How have you been alll this time? .. Think the last time I posted was thanks giving?
        Jan 5, 2018
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        I've been a little up and down and probably a bit sideways too. But pretty good overall.
        Glad you're doing well and it's always nice to see you posting. Cheers.
        Jan 5, 2018
        Ryzler likes this.
      5. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        Up, good. Down, not so good. Sideways, well that probably differs from one case of sideways to the next. If there's anything you want to talk about then you are very welcome to message me!
        Jan 5, 2018
    8. Eterna
      Eterna
      Happy Thanksgiving. Have a good feast! :hhappy:
      1. Ryzler and Guiguimu like this.
      2. Eterna
        Eterna
        Whoops! I was supposed to have commented underneath your comment; didn't come out right. Sorry.
        Nov 23, 2017
        Ryzler and Guiguimu like this.
      3. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        Don't apologize, silly

Hope your thanksgiving was good?
        Dec 2, 2017
      4. Eterna
        Eterna
        It was good. This time around I mixed that with some game-making, so it was fun for me.
        Dec 2, 2017
    9. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      Happy thanks giving to all of you beautiful people!
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Happy Thanksgiving!
        Nov 23, 2017
        Ryzler likes this.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        A very happy one to you as well, you beautiful person! Cheers..
        Nov 23, 2017
        Ryzler likes this.
    10. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      The Waifu and I were messing around with snapchat filters. So much fun!
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Perfect makeup! Who did it for you? :p

For a minute I thought it was a pic of Rihanna & she had forgotten to use her tan spray!!!
        Oct 14, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        No, no, no. The makeup was an effect of the filter, I had no makeup on... xD
        Oct 14, 2017
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        That's a mighty filter then! XD I should use it to beautify my own face. Then dating sites here I come... ;p
        Oct 15, 2017
        Marsigne and Ryzler like this.
    11. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      Kind of in a rush, but is blue more my colour?
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Sorry to hear you're having a hard time. Anything you feel like sharing? You can write if it helps you.
        I'm having a rough year & it seems to be stretching out... o_O Meh Sometimes the crap is kind of like a snowball effect. Hang in there...

It's true, the lighting is fooling me. It's gotta look splendiferous on you! Everything does! ;) Are you wearing matching eyeliner?
        Sep 27, 2017
      4. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        I don't think everything does.

Not sure which one is eyeliner or eyeshadow. But I THINK I had a black eyeliner, a dark blue eye shadow closer in, with a light blue eyeshadow that I faded out to a pale green eyeshadow. If they were eyeshadows... Was really worried I botched it up but the waifu said it was okay
        Sep 29, 2017
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        :kaosalute: How ya been? I didn't reply to the eye-shadow thing? This color must be turning you incognito cuz you're flying beneath my radar.

Eyeliner=pencil
        Eyeshadow=powder
        Of course there are some Eyeliner powders and eyeshadow pencils... Errr that was a waste of typing.. :(
        When the waifu says its ok it means: Honey you've wasted enough of my stuff now.
        ps You're beautiful without makeup. ^^
        Oct 6, 2017
    12. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      Anyone know a good action sequence code for throwing weapons using Yanfly's Battle Core and Action Sequence Packs ???
      1. Tatsumaro likes this.
      2. Tatsumaro
        Tatsumaro
        when you find that, please let me know thanks :)
        Sep 24, 2017
        Ryzler likes this.
      3. Archeia
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        No sorry. I only know glam.
        Sep 24, 2017
    13. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      What do y'all think of the new profile pic? x
      1. The Stranger and starlight dream like this.
      3. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        Not sure if this is a joke or just general confusion xD Probably a joke

But just in case; I had a different pic before, one that my wife had dressed me for and told me how to pose and whatnot
        Sep 18, 2017
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        It was a joke :) how could I forget that outfit? XD I kinda miss that avatar already... it was fun.^^ I should've saved it to blackmail you with it in the future lol
        Sep 18, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        I have built up a natural resistance to bribes xD
        Sep 18, 2017
    14. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      Is anyone a fan of having RPG Maker initiate battles in tall grass, like in Pokemon , typically monsters and animals rather than people?
      1. Warpmind
        Warpmind
        Depends a bit on the game.
        Some games work well with random encounters, others... not so much.

A Pokémon-style game would be well served, a Metal Gear-style game would not. ;)
        Sep 11, 2017
        kaukusaki and Ryzler like this.
      2. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        I agree. For the game I've been making for my wife (side project), I have it so that you encounter knights like you do trainers in the Pokemon games; on the map and they stand/patrol one place, only to run up to you and fight you. But when you walk in the grass you encounter monsters. In dungeons I use mostly random encounters like how caves are done in Pokemon .. The wife is a HUGE Pokemon fan, so yeah xD
        Sep 12, 2017
    15. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      Really wishing RPG Maker MV had some way to do split screen. I'm dying to make and play a game for my wife and I xD
      1. kaukusaki and The Stranger like this.
      2. Nutty171
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        So sweet. :)
        Sep 7, 2017
        Ryzler likes this.
    16. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      I have a lot of difficult trust people. But some people are worth trusting and those who I do trust mean the world to me.
      1. kaukusaki, Reapergurl and LxCharon like this.
      2. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        I'm glad.

I too know the struggle.
        Feb 1, 2017
        1 person likes this.
    17. Reapergurl
      Reapergurl
      I like your hair this way more. Ponytail is kyuute but letting it drape down looks even better.
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        Thank you xD But I REALLY need more. More! MOAR!

And I especially need some heels
        Jan 29, 2017
        1 person likes this.
      4. LxCharon
        LxCharon
        If you're looking for heels us.asos.com is having their summer clearance and they have some really cute heels (including some thicker heels if you need starter heels) and carry up to women's 11, i'm not sure what size you are but it would be a good place to look!
        Jan 29, 2017
        2 people like this.
      5. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        Thank you xD I'll be sure to check them out
        Jan 29, 2017
        1 person likes this.
    18. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      Do I look pretty? xxx
      1. kaukusaki and Reapergurl like this.
      3. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        Yeah, I'm probably being too harsh against ALL rapists because not every case is the same. But the vast majority, I stand by that. If my mother of could of met a heeled end at my hands (at my feet???) then I would of been far better off! And I'm sure a lot of others would be too. It's bad enough that you someone tried to rape you but you also got stabbed. He more than deserved what you did to him.

Antarctica because of the lack of people? Seems to me that other people are the cause of most of my problems.

You said "like most politicians" so I assumed incorrectly you were one. And politics seems to be less about popularity (who outside of the world of politics actually like politicians?) and more about money...

How come you've traveled so much? Just like to travel or for work or for other reason?

And please don't feel like I'm prying. If you don't want to answer anything or tell me something then, trust me, I understand. You don't have to. You've already told a lot and I'm pretty sure that you find it just as uncomfortable as I do to talk about. And thank you for being so kind and helpful.
        Jan 24, 2017
        1 person likes this.
      4. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        Wait, your mother!?

Nevermind. That may be too deep of a wound.

As for popularity < money...as far as I've heard, one is appropriated by the other...these days anyway...

Actually, as far as staying in Antarctica...it's mostly because of all I was able to see (a lot of which is actually not made available to the public); I'd of liked to have seen more, spent my life there...

As for why I've traveled so much...

A combination of the three possibilities you engendered. Especially the third. I was once on the Witness Protection Program, and I had lived in four different places on four continents because of the ties the rapist had to some very nasty people (oh yeah - that near-death experience has massive branches that connect to a lot of bad things including the newly elected President).

Long story short, a fatal blast from a double-barrel twelve gauge shotgun ended the whole thing. Apparently, sometimes the leader of the mafia/mob/terrorist sanction/what-the-f*ck-ever-one-would-call-it takes it upon his/her/themselves to do in their 'worst enemy'.

I had some illegally obtained weapons just in case (I can never say how I got them or from whom), and I was waiting for these bastards, but it was just him...one blast, close range...still even now I can feel his brains plastered on my face...

I have a Presidential Medal of Honor, a Medal of Valor, and even a Nobility Medal, none of which the public knows, or will ever know about (and I'm fine with that).

I don't mind telling my story; it helps me cope. But for some things, not all will be made public.
        Jan 24, 2017
        kaukusaki and Hudell like this.
      5. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        Does this site have private messaging?

If it helps then you can always talk to me. I'm always here xD

x
        Jan 24, 2017
        1 person likes this.
    19. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      Since I've had to restore to a very old previous point after losing my original game files, I guess this is the chance to make some changes and try some new things

Maybe I should upload a demo soon... Yeah, I think I'll do that

x
      1. kaukusaki likes this.
    20. Ryzler
      Ryzler
      Love y'all x
      1. 2 people like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 14, 1994 (Age: 24)
    About Me:
    Confused and Lost Bunny
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I am a very confused boy/girl/thing that is trying to find his/her/it's place in the world.

Tend to spend more time in my head than in reality, which I prefer by a long run. I've always struggled to bond with people. Not the most socially functional person. Probably has something to do with my upbringing...

I'm from England (Nottingham) but in August 2016 moved to America (Ohio) and am currently waiting for my permanent residence. Yeah, I know, I'm going to be waiting for a long while...

Let's see, I like: Video games. Anime. Tv series. Movies. Comics. Fashion. Makeup. Cute clothes! Traveling. Obviously RPG Maker and particularly map making and a little graphics design. Online roleplaying. Reading. Writing. And a whole bunch more!!!

Just message me if you want to know something or have any questions xD

I play a lot of video games and if you ever wanna add me on Discord, just shoot me a message!