Recent content by S.Court

1. S.Court

Mine will we paid in 17 months more, just some time more!

Mine will we paid in 17 months more, just some time more!
  2. S.Court

Welcome back and lol same!

Welcome back and lol same!
  3. S.Court

Colombia

Colombia
  4. S.Court

Alakazam

Alakazam
  5. S.Court

What languages do you know or wish to learn?

Well, I'm from Colombia, so Spanish is my native language, and I have learned English at the point of having a more than reasonable enough fluency level (at the point that this English level got me a job, yay!) Right now I'm learning Italian, and ohh boy, I have a good amount of languages I want...
  6. S.Court

I didn't know how easy is for a Spanish-talker like me pronouncing Italian, they're almost the...

I didn't know how easy is for a Spanish-talker like me pronouncing Italian, they're almost the same pronunciation rules! lol (Almost...)
  7. S.Court

*Insert an answer to this status here*

*Insert an answer to this status here*
  8. S.Court

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

I think you could use the same idea of "Stormbringer" or "Stormcaller" to elemental mages "Wintercaller" for example?
  9. S.Court

Idea Impulse. Did you do it?

I had a similar experience with the stats system in my project, before I played certain game, I had a simpler stats distribution system, but after I played the game and I used this stats system and I thought "hey, it would be interesting to implement it in my project" But then I thought it'd be...
  10. S.Court

Your favorite animal.

Octopuses are easily my favorite animals: Intelligent, adaptable and overall amazing creatures I also love hummingbirds, owls, dolphins, cats, hamsters and parakeets
  11. S.Court

I'm glad to help! And mmm I have some options: Phantom, Night Slayer, Raven or Whisper, those might can help you!
  12. S.Court

I'm not sure how creative this can be, but when I read the effect the first thing I could think to name this class was Stormcaller or Stormbringer
  13. S.Court

I feel we have had worse designs in Gen 1, even when I don't like Meltan too much Besides, it...

I feel we have had worse designs in Gen 1, even when I don't like Meltan too much Besides, it looks like Meltan will be something like Zygarde cells, when there will be much of them together, they'll fuse into another form... Basically Zygarde-Complete 2.0
  14. S.Court

That sounds like my brief description of adulthood

That sounds like my brief description of adulthood
  15. S.Court

I'm pretty sure that's not how life works lol

I'm pretty sure that's not how life works lol

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's Saturday already. Last Saturday felt just like yesterday. o_o
I really need to stop adding more levels to this thing already...
My computer is now on the dead list. Parts and Services stopped two days ago for this type.
someone help my thread has been silent since the initial post I just wanna make a goddamn game
People3_6 and People3_7 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zinn77