Oct 31, 2019
Birthday:
March 3
Home Page:

Share This Page

sabao

Veteran, from Tokyo

Veteran

Just picked up RMMV Trinity for Switch. Streaming for a bit for funsies. Come by if you want to check it out! ID: sabao72 Nov 17, 2018

sabao was last seen:
Oct 31, 2019
    1. sabao
      sabao
      Hello, HTML5.
    2. sabao
      sabao
      Holy cow, I just found my entire RM2k projects folder.
      1. SOC
        SOC
        LOL I love that feeling, going back and looking at old work.
        Jun 19, 2012
      2. Fafnir
        Fafnir
        ... and realizing how much you sucked back then.
        Jun 19, 2012
      3. sabao
        sabao
        ^ This. Although it's reassuring to know I still have a copy of the only RM game I've ever finished. I'm afraid to play it though.
        Jun 19, 2012
    3. sabao
      sabao
      Working on my first serious attempt at background illustration. I want a graphics tablet.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. sabao
        sabao
        We use the 21UX, I believe. I'm eyeing an Intuos or at the very least, a Bamboo, because Cintiqs are totally outside of what I can afford.
        Jun 19, 2012
      3. Confederacy
        Confederacy
        Yeah, pricing is a cute with tablets. Before I got my 12WX, I had a Bamboo tablet which is good but (my model at least) very small and doesn't offer a lot of room to draw until having to adjust the image and it wasn't exactly designed for drawing either. I do suggest comparing the Intous5 Small to the Bamboo Create, but it looks like to me that the Bamboo Create is the better tablet.
        Jun 19, 2012
      4. sabao
        sabao
        It's cheaper too. At this point, I'm probably going for a Bamboo since I'm only just learning anyway. Now, to save up for one.
        Jun 19, 2012
    4. crimcrim
      crimcrim
      WHERE IS YOUR AVATAR FROM
      1. View previous comments...
      2. sabao
        sabao
        The project planned was too much for us at the time. We're a little older and wiser now, but then we took a good look at the plan and absolutely hated it. We'll either revamp the thing or make something else entirely if we ever get back to working with RM at full swing again.
        Jun 15, 2012
      3. sabao
        sabao
        That's probably not up to me. Back when we were still working on the project, someone else was in charge of the art (http://ippus.deviantart.com/) and well, these samples are at least three or four years old. Her style's changed a bit in the time since.
        Jun 18, 2012
      4. sabao
        sabao
        Also, I'm not sure if she's on board with a new project yet. As long as there isn't a solid plan of anything I try not to approach anyone for help yet.
        Jun 18, 2012
    5. PK8
      PK8
      And here's a name I haven't seen in a long time. Hey, Sabby!
      1. sabao
        sabao
        I've been around, actually, just not as often. I haven't really sat down and worked with RM in a while, so I've found there's little to do in these boards. Still, I like keeping up with the news and stuff so I sign up and lurk.
        Apr 10, 2012
    6. Ronove
      Ronove
      I was wondering when I'd see you here!
      1. sabao
        sabao
        Would've come sooner, but things have been hectic. Contemplating buying VX Ace soon, but I don't know yet!
        Apr 10, 2012
  • About

Birthday:
    March 3
    Home Page:
    http://sabao.xepher.net
    First Language:
    Filipino
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Former professional game designer, current arms dealer. Carly Rae Jepsen Fan.

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    sabao72

Signature

[​IMG]
    GAMES
    Done:
    Evergrow (iOS) x I Am President (iOS) x Heroes Above (iOS) x Toys, Inc. (iOS/Android) x Whiz Kitty (iOS/Android) x Glow (PC)
    Demo: Showdown! Super Idol Galaxy (PC) x Totem (PC) x Land of Heroes (iOS/Android) x Ascend (PC) x The Adventures of ManaBat! (RM2k/PC)​
    Dead: Weaponforge (iOS) x Apa Run (iOS) x Steel Hearts (RMVXA/PC)

RGSS3: Visual Novel Menu