Recent content by sabatadarkness

1. sabatadarkness

Trouble with vehicles/BGMs

So, in my game, I have an event in which the player's ship gets caught in a whirlpool. This causes the player to appear (shipless) in Drowned Temple. To accompany the urgency of being pulled underwater by a whirlpool, I have the BGM switch to Scene1. Then, to ensure that the player is off the...
  2. sabatadarkness

Full Enemy Customization

I'm using Enemy Class and Enemy Levels, but I can't seem to get these to work.  I have the scripts in the editor and I have the enemies I want to have classes and levels with the proper note tags, but when I test the enemies I kill them in one shot, even when I shouldn't be able to.  I think the...
  3. sabatadarkness

Make variable X equal to Actor or Enemy Y's current TP?

And that did it!  Thanks so much for sticking with me through this whole thing.
  4. sabatadarkness

Could the fact I did the battle in a Troop test be the cause?
  5. sabatadarkness

Yeah, I tried it that way, too.  I did that first, actually.  Got the same error.
  6. sabatadarkness

Sixth, I've tried your method, and I get the following error after inputting commands. This is my first time scripting in RPG Maker VX Ace, so I'm not sure what I may have done wrong, but here's a screenshot of the event.
  7. sabatadarkness

Ultimately, I'll want to make that actor or enemy be affected by a state if that variable is equal to 100, but this can be done without extra scripting.  Unfortunately, TP is not, by default, an option you can choose when making a variable equal to an actor's parameter.  I'd like to get a simple...
  8. sabatadarkness

On 100 TP event?

Thanks for the help.  I found I could change variables to be equal to Actors and Enemy's stats, but unfortunately, TP was not among those options.  I've ultimately decided I'll have to make a script that checks for an actor or enemy's TP and then writes that value to a variable, but other than...
  9. sabatadarkness

On 100 TP event?

I want to make an event that occurs on 100 TP.  Specifically, I want the character to be affected by a state I'll refer to as State 26, as the State's id is 26.  State 26 is meant to give the character a boost to all parameters for 3 turns, at which point the state ends and TP is dropped to 0...
  10. sabatadarkness

Dark Omen (A.K.A. My first game on RPG Maker VX Ace)

Long ago, the world of Alterina was ruled by three kingdoms: Zeotar, who's martial prowess knew no equal, Deneth, who's leader was a fair and just one with a righteous heart, and Sirac, a magical land led by an evil and corrupt ruler.  Zeotar had always striven to maintain peace between the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The projectiles shown in this video are as follows:
1, Basic Triple
2, 30-Degree Arc
3, Randomized Blast Wave
4, 8-way
5, 8-way Double
6, 8-way Slowness
7, 120-Degree Arc Repetitive
8, Projective Triple
9, Split 8-way
10, 2-way Split Randomized Arc
11, HP-MP Split Arc
12, Split Laser
13, Shock
14, Cosine
Drop shadows and water reflections tests in RPG Maker VX Ace

BgI3F80.png
I'm doing a fairy tale project Little Red Riding Hood and the Woodsman. I'm almost done with the demo in my native language and I intend to make a demo version in English as well. I'm just going to use the translator because I don't know the pronunciations very well, I only know how to say "Hey" and nothing else.. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedRaydr